Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:heh: talk about flabby and sick, Toney dont want those problems! Roy might be washed but atleast he can still see his feet.

As a RJJ fan I def would want him to win but at this stage of his career I would give Toney the edge to beat him. Since Roy did the yo-yo with his weight dude has never been the same his cat like reflexes, legs, and punch resistant are all gone. Toney on the the other hand can take way more flush shots then Jones and has fought a lot more HW fights then Jones has done. Lets not forget when Toney is dedicated he beat Holyfield by KO. Nobody beat Holyfield as bad as Toney did, even though Holyfield was on the decline at the time. Toney was in great shape. But his laziness took over, he could of been a real HW contender if he would of not been overweight and taking them fights serious like his first fight at HW with Holyfield. I give Toney even more chance now to beat Roy now because he actually looks like he is trying to slim down which will help him all around. RJJ usually always looks in good shape but it don't matter if his head can't take them shots.

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
103113garcia00t2.jpg

:damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

no way in hell does amir c*nt khan deserve a shot at floyd

im going to get pissed off if they make it, pointless fight and big payday he doesnt deserve at all