Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yes Skip we know how you love to run with and perpetuate rumors
Its well known they are sparring partners, and it's well known Arum told the boxingscene Manny is worrying him becuase he's getting spanked in sparring, pre jMM 4

It's sparring it happens

Amir Khan alleged on twitter last week he knocked Manny down 3x in sparring, later being barred by Roach for almost knocking the shyt out of Manny(which Roach lightweight confirmed) and can Khan beat Manny no, stop being so sensitive

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:heh:

You ever seen or heard of a fit person much less a "physical specimen" weight fluctuate 15 to 20lbs? That's about the weight of the heavy duty prosthetic foot that fat boy has to wear cause he aint listen to the doctors and put down the cake. Get diabetes and lose a foot brehs !

:heh:Is 15lbs a lot to you??.. my weight fluctuates because I juice(actual juice nikka) a few times out the year

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:heh:Is 15lbs a lot to you??.. my weight fluctuates because I juice(actual juice nikka) a few times out the year

Is juicing some new fat people slang for eating ? I don't get it :yeshrug:

Or do you mean you on them power pellets? Is that why you on Manny jock so hard?

Or is it one of those female fad diets:russ:

Yeah Uncle Ruckus when your weight fluctuates so much you don't even know what it is and have only a general idea within 15+ lbs it tells me your fat ass needs an actual routine and a proper diet:bryan:

Maybe you need to go back to the "fitness center" :wrist: and join a jazzorcise class before you lose the whole leg or end up :rip:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.badculture.net/interview-boxer-seniesa-estrada-is-ready-to-win/

DSC_1451-1024x680.jpg