Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@yawn

OTSN9sF.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

#4 ranked Light Welterweight Mike Alvarado vs. #8 ranked Light Welterweight Ruslan Provodnikov

:whew: How did Herrera beat THIS guy...

breh i ask myself that same question in your spoiler many times...ive rewatched that fight...that dude beat provo clearly even though he got lumped up as well..he put them hands on him and outworked him

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really really :mindblown: at how many of you IN HERE have never seen that photo of Gatti? I have seen in on many occasions not long after his death. so then I assume a lot of you didnt know about certain particulars and brand of fukkery leading up to his death? The changing of his Will three weeks prior to his death. :why: The friend who said during an argument, the wife told her she was going to KILL him. :what: The fight that Arturo got into with 4 men the night he was murdered. :snoop:
Then he supposedly hung himself with her purse strap??? :camby:

the wife had him done....bytch is a cold blooded liar. watch this...

www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7382189n

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
really really :mindblown: at how many of you IN HERE have never seen that photo of Gatti? I have seen in on many occasions not long after his death. so then I assume a lot of you didnt know about certain particulars and brand of fukkery leading up to his death? The changing of his Will three weeks prior to his death. :why: The friend who said during an argument, the wife told her she was going to KILL him. :what: The fight that Arturo got into with 4 men the night he was murdered. :snoop:
Then he supposedly hung himself with her purse strap??? :camby:

the wife had him done....bytch is a cold blooded liar. watch this...

i knew about the pic and all that stuff..i didnt think i was going to see that pic in this doc..thats what got the :damn: out of me