Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
With Ruslan, you either box or get put in a box. Lol at mike winning when he boxed, but got stopped when he chose to trade. That pride is mutha, i had a feeling he would do this, didn't help he was at home. Felt more pressure to perform. I saw bits of that fight instinct in Rios 2 even when he was winning. Boxing almost is going against his warrior nature. Take some time and regroup, he been in straight wars

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
With Ruslan, you either box or get put in a box. Lol at mike winning when he boxed, but got stopped when he chose to trade. That pride is mutha, i had a feeling he would do this, didn't help he was at home. Felt more pressure to perform. I saw bits of that fight instinct in Rios 2 even when he was winning. Boxing almost is going against his warrior nature. Take some time and regroup, he been in straight wars

summed up..mike is a mexican..they do what they do..its not in their nature to box unless they're miguel vasquez

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its amazing..to see ruslan come up from struggling with an old chop chop on FNF to shyt like this ..this ward/gatti doc is bringing back them memories from me and my father watching this with the hot box in the living room

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah, I'm about to turn this shyt off. Bringing back too many memories and I'm getting emotional and I realizing thst Gatti is really dead.

And I'm watching this with my ol lady. fukk this emotional shyt b

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
That old sack of excrement Arum is not Provodnikov's promoter

Provodnikov is free to fight anyone :blessed:
While that's true, I'm sure Ruslan is contracted to fight with HBO exclusively for his next # of fights...

Which means, he'll be fighting an Arum fighter once again

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
#lowblowset

:sadcam:
54457.2.jpg