Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
in the middle of literally 3 straight months of boxing

technically it's 2 months, 3 weeks, but close enough

and the weakest card is the week they throw Andre Ward a bone

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I wouldnt say Ike was "robbed" but he deserved a decision in which he was never gonna get. Pernell...he was robbed!
And the worst part was people justify it talking about how Pernell didn't do enough to earn a win :comeon: Not only did he make Oscar look silly, but he landed more punches. Oscar won off of ineffective aggression :aicmon:

That's one of the many things I always hated about Oscar. Dude would also manage to throw combos where none of them were landing. Yet (his fans) and judges with be look OHHHH and AHHHHH :snoop:

I remember watching the Oscar/Floyd fight with like 15 other people. And Oscar did his flurries on Floyd where none of them landed, and these 2 bytches and another nikka was going crazy. Meanwhile I had a look of plain disgust on my face

Them - :gladbron::ooh::krs::ohlawd::noah::lawd::ahh::whew: :wow::leon::banderas::blessed::win::steviej:

Me - :stopitslime: :what::beli::why::scusthov::shaq2::wtf::mindblown::rudy::dwillhuh::childplease::dahell::scusthov::camby:

THANK GOD 2 of the judges were in their right mind and saw through that bullshyt

fukk that bytchass cross-dressing fake Mexican fakkit :pacspit:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the worst part was people justify it talking about how Pernell didn't do enough to earn a win :comeon: Not only did he make Oscar look silly, but he landed more punches. Oscar won off of ineffective aggression :aicmon:

That's one of the many things I always hated about Oscar. Dude would also manage to throw combos where none of them were landing. Yet (his fans) and judges with be look OHHHH and AHHHHH :snoop:

I remember watching the Oscar/Floyd fight with like 15 other people. And Oscar did his flurries on Floyd where none of them landed, and these 2 bytches and another nikka was going crazy. Meanwhile I had a look of plain disgust on my face

Them - :gladbron::ooh::krs::ohlawd::noah::lawd::ahh::whew: :wow::leon::banderas::blessed::win::steviej:

Me - :stopitslime: :what::beli::why::scusthov::shaq2::wtf::mindblown::rudy::dwillhuh::childplease::dahell::scusthov::camby:

THANK GOD 2 of the judges were in their right mind and saw through that bullshyt

I agree with everything you say breh. I used to hate Oscar with a passion but one thing I had respect for him though was he fought damn near everybody. He got a lot of gifts...like Pernell, Ike, the Sturm fight was really a robbery. It was crazy because I felt he beat Tito but was served poetic justice by losing on the cards...plus the way he ran he didnt deserve to win.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

I have to quote this just for the effort it took to post all the faces.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I agree with everything you say breh. I used to hate Oscar with a passion but one thing I had respect for him though was he fought damn near everybody. He got a lot of gifts...like Pernell, Ike, the Sturm fight was really a robbery. It was crazy because I felt he beat Tito but was served poetic justice by losing on the cards...plus the way he ran he didnt deserve to win.
No way Oscar deserved to win. He ran around like a little bytch scared to engage. I watch that fight with fam as a kid and I remember my older cuz getting so mad and screaming out "THAT PIECE OF shyt IS RUNNING LIKE A LITTLE bytch" then throwing a vase and shattering it while my parents and other cuz all had the :huhldup: look on their face (yes, fam gets crazy during Rican fights :bryan:)

I respect that he fought everybody, but that respect goes away when I realize he didnt give people rematches he should have. We should have gotten a DLH/Whitaker rematch and he blatantly avoided a rematch with Quartey like a little bytch.

Then Tito called him out and gave him plenty of chances to redeem himself in a rematch and he didnt want it. Tito moved up to 154 and Oscar ain't wanna move up. Yet instead of a rematch and get an easy payday and a chance at redemption, he goes at fights Coley and Castillejo instead :rudy: That piece of shyt waited til Trinidad moved up to 160 and lost to B Hop before he called him out, all while fighting his leftovers :beli:

Oscar's a real fukkboy for that

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DLH wanted no parts of Tito at 154

He literally ran for his life from a drained Tito:russ:

He knew he did the best he could N gassed...no way he wanted to risk getting hit by the left hook from hell a 2nd go round:shaq:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
For fun I went and looked at De La Hoya's recond on BoxRec. Go look at the scorecards in fights he was scored the loser. Always a split decision, except when he got his ass absolutely whipped. :whoo::patrice::comeon:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH shyt, Paulie my MAN!!! :salute:

...but you ain't win that Broner fight, to my knowledge you made it close, but Broner made it clear. And you're lucky nobody brings up the Cano fight :mjpls: