Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

01d.gif

-signed "Adult" Brent Rambo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Antonio Tarver is looking seriously :flabbynsick: Talking about putting on muscle to become heavyweight champion.
The fact that Tarver is even entertaining this silly notion is an indictment on the quality of the heavyweight division as a whole.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
showing the highlights of the de la hoya-quartey fight :banderas:..ike was robbed:steviej:
The nerve of Oscar to be so heated when he got "robbed" against Trinidad when he had already received 2 gifts from the gods vs. Sweet Pea and Quartey. Sweet Pea and Ike didn't wind up doing sprints around the ring for the last quarter of the fight neither :dry:

Sturm got blatantly robbed too but that was later

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Antonio Tarver is looking seriously :flabbynsick: Talking about putting on muscle to become heavyweight champion.
The fact that Tarver is even entertaining this silly notion is an indictment on the quality of the heavyweight division as a whole.

i actually thought it was possible 5-6 years ago but now :laff, i always felt after he beat woods he should had went to heavyweight, he had no reason fighting dawson :smh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i actually thought it was possible 5-6 years ago but now :laff, i always felt after he beat woods he should had went to heavyweight, he had no reason fighting dawson :smh:
i though he was effective at cruiser..he actually looked in shape there..barring his last fight...heavy he just looks too sloppy and ineffective