Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bradley really stuck to the game plan. He made the fight look easy and outboxed Marquez. If he continues to fight this way and it'll be hard for anyone on Top Rank's roster to beat him. From last night it was clear Bradley studied Mayweather's win over Marquez. And :beli: to Marquez for claiming this loss was a robbery.

Got to give it Cruz -- he took that beating like a man. He could have packed it in from the 4th round. Lomachenko looked really good but I'm still :whoa: at the idea of him fighting Salido in January. Way too soon even with his skillset.

Daps
I'm convinced that Timothy Bradley is being driven by the gods.

He pulling out and away at the last second every time.
ibzIvMuEdPFGD2.gif

it's mindblowing.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley really stuck to the game plan. He made the fight look easy and outboxed Marquez. If he continues to fight this way and it'll be hard for anyone on Top Rank's roster to beat him. From last night it was clear Bradley studied Mayweather's win over Marquez. And :beli: to Marquez for claiming this loss was a robbery.

Got to give it Cruz -- he took that beating like a man. He could have packed it in from the 4th round. Lomachenko looked really good but I'm still :whoa: at the idea of him fighting Salido in January. Way too soon even with his skillset.

I been telling nikkas in here for a long time that Bradley can win fights by boxing. nikkas like the way he fought Prov is the way he fights. :rudy: He outboxed JMM and controlled him with the jab. Marquez is a great boxer, much better than Prov, but Bradley made him look old and slow. Bradley is not what I would call a master boxer but he can box a lil bit when he wants to and last night he had to. His jab, footwork, and defense really had JMM off balance the whole night. When Bradley boxes like that, you are right...TR has no one that can deal with him. I am not a big fan of Bradley but he is a supremely conditioned athlete. He has good athleticism and good boxing ability. Not great at any one thing but pretty well rounded. If he wouldve fought Prov like that he wouldve shut him out.

Lomachenko vs Salido....wow. TR must really really believe he will win. Salido is a tall order for anyone. Even though he has seen his best days...he still is very strong. Its a brave move but if he were to win...would they then go right to Rigo?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Bradley looked great last night and really impressed me with him technique, his boxing, his adjustments, defense and ring generalship. I think he deserves to face Mayweather at this point. Hes right behind him in the welterweight rankings, and I feel if Bradley boxed Mayweather the way he boxed Marquez, it would force Mayweather to be more aggressive or the suffer the same fate as Marquez.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

The debut of 2X Gold Medalist Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jose Ramirez

He looks good...still, if he wants a title, targeting Salido instead of Walters or Gradovich is :mindblown:

Impressive. Kellerman reiterated what Dan Rafael reported earlier this week...Lomachenko would like Rigondeaux in his next couple of fights.
:whoo::wow:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

I have to believe he is referring to all his other losses than Mayweather...even then :what:.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#7 ranked Flyweight Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Ricardo Nunez

How bout unifying with Estrada, since you both hold the same belt..............WBA :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm upset I missed this fight man.... So is Roidquez gonna retire with that L from Bradley and write another book.about he was robbed OR is he gonna drink some more piss, re up with Memo and go aftwr the winner of Pac Rios.. I know he don't wanna retire witout that WW strap...

I know nikkas saying Bradley is ready for Floydie but I think Bradley needs a decisive victory over Pac (if he beats Rios) then the fight with Floyd will be perfect

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think it is enough money for a Floyd fight....not nearly enough. Bradley just aint big enough attraction for one. Two...the styles make for a boring match. (by casual fan standards)
When I say Bradley isnt big enough...I mean it like this...he is plenty big enough for TR to make money from...but a fight with Floyd would have a lot of hands in the pot and Floyd wants to take most of the pot for himself then leave the rest for TR and GBP to divy up. Not to mention Sho/HBO. The only cross promotion/network fight I recall was Lewis-Tyson. The only other one in recent history that wouldve been big enough to make where all parties wouldve been happy was FMJ vs Pac.

The state of the game is really fukked up right now and getting worse with all these promotional/managerial/advisory/network squabbles. Here we have Floyd looking for a viable opponent and the best we can talk about is Khan? :scusthov:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm upset I missed this fight man.... So is Roidquez gonna retire with that L from Bradley and write another book.about he was robbed OR is he gonna drink some more piss, re up with Memo and go aftwr the winner of Pac Rios.. I know he don't wanna retire witout that WW strap...

I know nikkas saying Bradley is ready for Floydie but I think Bradley needs a decisive victory over Pac (if he beats Rios) then the fight with Floyd will be perfect

Good to hear from u bro.

The problem is. The Pac mystique just isnt there like it was before. He best not struggle with Rios or his marketability will take another hit. Manny aint at the top no more so I dont know why Bradley needs him. Even though I felt Bradley lost their fight (I picked Bradley to win)...I think if they fought again he would walk out of the ring the clear winner. Bradley at his peak now...Manny...past his. Its a fight that is likely to happen though. When Manny didnt get Floyd...he shouldve retired.