Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny needs to dismantle Rios and look like the Manny of old. If he does that and can dominate or stop TB, then maybe....he can see Floyd before they both hang em up.
All of that is highly unlikely at this stage in his career though.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's pretty good!

thats exceptional...especially for Bradley...who I think is still only a B+ fighter who people consider A-list. Bradley has had a perfectly guided career with GSP and TR. He has had a very fortunate career, particularly for a guy who has very little KO power.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rios is tailor made for paq, it will be ugly while it lasts.

you know...thats what I say. I say Rios is nothing but a punching bag. but suppose Rios uses his brain a lil bit? suppose he uses some of the boxing skill he has but is content with totally neglecting? if he gives Pac problems....thats not going to be good. if its a close fight....you will be looking at Pac vs Rios II.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
you know...thats what I say. I say Rios is nothing but a punching bag. but suppose Rios uses his brain a lil bit? suppose he uses some of the boxing skill he has but is content with totally neglecting? if he gives Pac problems....thats not going to be good. if its a close fight....you will be looking at Pac vs Rios II.
I hope he does surprises us all and make it agreat fight. btw what time will it be in china when they get in the ring>?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Good to hear from u bro.

The problem is. The Pac mystique just isnt there like it was before. He best not struggle with Rios or his marketability will take another hit. Manny aint at the top no more so I dont know why Bradley needs him. Even though I felt Bradley lost their fight (I picked Bradley to win)...I think if they fought again he would walk out of the ring the clear winner. Bradley at his peak now...Manny...past his. Its a fight that is likely to happen though. When Manny didnt get Floyd...he shouldve retired.

I don't know about mistique but Pac will always be marketable and will still bring in more revenue than anyone not named Floydie... If Arum wants this rematch between Bradley and Pac you know he'll make the purse split attractive enough for Pac and Bradley especially.. If Arum throw 8-10m to Bradley for a rematch I'm sure he'll jump in the ring with Pac with two broke feet for that cut..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rios is always slurring and sounds like his brain is fukked up
Hes walking forward to brawl with pacquaio
Bet on it

Bradley would beat pacquaio clearly if they fight again
Especially after everything he been threw

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good to hear from u bro.

The problem is. The Pac mystique just isnt there like it was before. He best not struggle with Rios or his marketability will take another hit. Manny aint at the top no more so I dont know why Bradley needs him. Even though I felt Bradley lost their fight (I picked Bradley to win)...I think if they fought again he would walk out of the ring the clear winner. Bradley at his peak now...Manny...past his. Its a fight that is likely to happen though. When Manny didnt get Floyd...he shouldve retired.
Bradley is not going to have many major fight possibilities though...he is not a draw and he fights in a style that is not very entertaining. He would be lucky to get a Pac rematch considering he can't draw flies on his own. The Marquez fight was promoted on the back of Marquez and his Mexican fanbase. No one gives a fukk about Tim Bradley.