Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
at least joe c never bytched to the ref..ill give him that..he had skills just no fighter's heart..ottke was 100x worse than him..in a just world that fukk should have like 3-4 losses on his record..i hope he NEVER goes into the HOF
Joe C having no heart is new to me, he may have been a slapping as nikka but he was ducked by the best in his prime, which cant even be disputed at all

Joe fought the best in Bhop and Roy who the fukk you want him to fight after that the bums in the super 6 for chump change like Ward has:bryan:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Joe C having no heart is new to me, he may have been a slapping as nikka but he was ducked by the best in his prime, which cant even be disputed at all

Joe fought the best in Bhop and Roy who the fukk you want him to fight after that the bums in the super 6 for chump change like Ward has:bryan:

joe c went on record to say he didn't want to travel and didn't want hard fights..he said this shyt in his prime..to me = no fighter's heart

who ducked joe c in his prime? :huh: the only champ that avoided him was the aforementioned sven ottke cuz he didn't want to unify the belts (and fight out of Germany)..I need to see this list of what 168 champs/contenders in the late 90s to mid 2000s you thought ducked joe c..because 168 was not a poppin division for US fighters during that period

and if you think the majority of fighters joe c fought during his reign were better than the cats in the super 6 then you don't know shyt about boxing..past prime versions of roy and b-hop are not victories to be proud of...i actually hold his victory over Kessler and lacy (but fukk joe c for giving lacy that beating :birdman:) in higher regard than those 2...and arguably he lost to b-hop..after the jones fight...there were plenty of cats waiting for him at 168 and 175 and he retired because of "hand trouble" to sniff his brains out on coke :bryan:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
joe c went on record to say he didn't want to travel and didn't want hard fights..he said this shyt in his prime..to me = no fighter's heart

who ducked joe c in his prime? :huh: the only champ that avoided him was the aforementioned sven ottke cuz he didn't want to unify the belts (and fight out of Germany)..I need to see this list of what 168 champs/contenders in the late 90s to mid 2000s you thought ducked joe c..because 168 was not a poppin division for US fighters during that period

and if you think the majority of fighters joe c fought during his reign were better than the cats in the super 6 then you don't know shyt about boxing..past prime versions of roy and b-hop are not victories to be proud of...i actually hold his victory over kessler in higher regard than those 2...and arguably he lost to b-hop..after the jones fight...there were plenty of cats waiting for him at 168 and 175 and he retired because of "hand trouble" to sniff his brains out on coke :bryan:
so bhop and roy aint duck joe c:comeon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah Clazaghe ain't bytch and moan during fights like Ottke did and he had nowhere near the amount of struggle fights Sven had, but dude really didn't want it with the elite.

This nikka pretty much ducked Glen Johnson I believe twice with some bullshyt back injury excuse. After the Hopkins fight, HBO wanted him in the ring with dudes like Taylor and Dawson and he ain't even want any parts of them. Dude pretty much retired because he couldn't milk anymore big name old fighters. If nikkas give Floyd shyt for retiring when the welterweight division heated up, than you absolutely gotta shyt on Joe for retiring when you had guys like Froch, Dawson, Pavlik, Taylor lurking around. I'm not saying that those guys beat him but those would have been some pretty decent scraps and would have looked nice on his resume which is decent at best.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Timmy will die in this fight if he wants to take JMM best.

Box JMM and you'll beat him easily he's a brawler disguised as a counter puncher, box him there is a reason JMM has ducked black fighters over the years that have been floating from 135-147......

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why do people keep making it seem like B-Hop was totally washed when Calzaghe fought him? He essentially ended Kelly Pavlik's career six months after that fight and went on to recapture the LHW Title over 2 years later. So, he obviously couldn't have been that shot :comeon:

Roy was obviously shot to shyt though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why do people keep making it seem like B-Hop was totally washed when Calzaghe fought him? He essentially ended Kelly Pavlik's career six months after that fight and went on to recapture the LHW Title over 2 years later. So, he obviously couldn't have been that shot :comeon:

Roy was obviously shot to shyt though
This, they need to be easy on Joe..........

Joe mops the floor with any current fighter from 168-175

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
“Hell yeah. I can't wait until he lands that big shot and I don't go nowhere and I just eat that motherf***ker like argggh. I eat it and I don't go nowhere, then he knows he's in trouble"

Have fun drooling on yourself while your wife feeds you baby food when you are in your 40's.

#MarquezAztecMothershipWagon

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
joe c is one of the best boxers to adjust in his fight and beat you that i ever seen... he is one of the best.... that fukker can box.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah Clazaghe ain't bytch and moan during fights like Ottke did and he had nowhere near the amount of struggle fights Sven had, but dude really didn't want it with the elite.

This nikka pretty much ducked Glen Johnson I believe twice with some bullshyt back injury excuse. After the Hopkins fight, HBO wanted him in the ring with dudes like Taylor and Dawson and he ain't even want any parts of them. Dude pretty much retired because he couldn't milk anymore big name old fighters. If nikkas give Floyd shyt for retiring when the welterweight division heated up, than you absolutely gotta shyt on Joe for retiring when you had guys like Froch, Dawson, Pavlik, Taylor lurking around. I'm not saying that those guys beat him but those would have been some pretty decent scraps and would have looked nice on his resume which is decent at best.

word for word I cosign..i would have loved to see calzaghe in against froch and I remember dawson calling this dude out many times..retiring when 168 was heating up for no damned good reason:stopitslime:...he HAD fights there