Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Well 3 NEW guys.....see you get a list of names under separate categories and you choose like 10 people, then it goes through another round, all the way until there's like 5 names and they go in.

Some guys have been on the ballot and never been voted in because they didn't make it to the final cut, for YEARS...one in particular

Is there a list we can see ?

nevermind I got it

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/burns-vs-crawford-showdown-play-january-25--70357

By Mike Coppinger

LOS ANGELES -- Terence Crawford was impressive against Andrey Klimov on Saturday.

Crawford was so impressive that his promoter Top Rank has him set to challenge for a world title in his next outing.

"He's going to fight (Ricky) Burns for the WBO lightweight title," Top Rank CEO Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com at Monday's Tim Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez media brunch. "And Burns is not going to be laid back like this Russian (Klimov), Burns is going to make him fight."

When asked if the fight will definitely be happening, Arum responded "yes." The Hall of Fame promoter also has a working date.

"The date looks like it's going to be the Saturday the week before the Super Bowl in New York which initiates the Super Bowl festivities," Arum said.

That would place the fight on Jan. 25.

Arum informed BoxingScene.com that the bout would take place at the Theater at Madison Square Garden.

Raymundo Beltran mad right now...Adrien Broner jealous of the bout he never had right now...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well I was gone, good to see my brehs @ChocolateGiddyUp, @yawn, and @LauderdaleBoss holding it down for About Billions.

The utter disrespect that is shown by @synistr towards The Problem is :mindblown:

Adrien Broner DOMINATED every opponent he faced expect Ponce De Leon and Paulie Malignaggi....while Terrence Crawford is just being booed at of arenas for lack of action:russ:

He hasnt even fought a top 5 ranked opponent yet while, Broner's last 3 opponents were all current/former champions:ufdup:

I'm saying, let Crawford beat ANYONE of note first.....someone with a pulse.....THEN you can mention his name alongside Broner's. Until then, he's no different than Gary Russell Jr.

How you gonna downplay Antonio DeMarco and your boy hasnt even fought a fighter on DeMarco's level yet? Hell, has he even fought an Eloy Perez? A Jason Litzau?:rudy::camby:

#BandCamp

Last edited:
Daps
Well I was gone, good to see my brehs @ChocolateGiddyUp, @yawn, and @LauderdaleBoss holding it down for About Billions.

The utter disrespect that is shown by @synistr towards The Problem is :mindblown:

Adrien Broner dominated every opponent he faced EXCEPT Ponce De Leon and Paulie Malignaggi....while Terrence Crawford is just being booed at of arenas for lack of action:russ:

The only two names that had a name:patrice:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Adrien Broner DOMINATED every opponent he faced expect Ponce De Leon and Paulie Malignaggi....while Terrence Crawford is just being booed at of arenas for lack of action:russ:

He hasnt even fought a top 5 ranked opponent yet while, Broner's last 3 opponents were all current/former champions:ufdup:

I'm saying, let Crawford beat ANYONE of note first.....someone with a pulse.....THEN you can mention his name alongside Broner's. Until then, he's no different than Gary Russell Jr.

How you gonna downplay Antonio DeMarco and your boy hasnt even fought a fighter on DeMarco's level yet? Hell, has he even fought an Eloy Perez? A Jason Litzau?:rudy::camby:

#BandCamp
Let's be real, anyone who isn't a Broner hater should realize he dominate Paulie as well. I had it 9-3 and the 3 rounds were because Broner didn't do much.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real, anyone who isn't a Broner hater should realize he dominate Paulie as well. I had it 9-3 and the 3 rounds were because Broner didn't do much.

Paulie wasnt even CONNECTING breh.....people giving him rounds just because he was throwing punches:snoop:

malignaggi-broner.jpg

Dude MISSED over 600 punches in 1 damn fight while Broner hit him 30 more times.......and threw 300 less punches.

Come on now:comeon:

*sidenote* People say About Billions dont have defense, yet he stood RIGHT infront of Pauletta the entire fight and made him miss over 600 punches:russ:

#BandCamp

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a crime that Hamed hasn't made it in yet. He made nikkas notice the little guys and brought the paydays down there all while unifying the belts and dominating everybody except for MAB, but I digress. nikkas will just keep repeating the same "he never fought anybody" routine all while touting the names of other boxers who've done less. Yes, this road has definitely been traveled before.

I feel like the fact that he essentially quit as soon as he lost is held against him even if his loss was to a legend. 15 title defenses with 13 by stoppage is HOF-worthy for sure.

Anyway, Martinez vs. Cotto at Metlife the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day Parade? :whoo:
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=70359