Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont think we will. Maidana is a good fighter but he aint championship caliber. He is resume padding destined for gatekeeper status in the near future. He is a notch below true championship caliber just like Matthysse. Broner should have an easier time with Maidana than he did with Paulie. Paulie is a much better fighter.

Well learn if Broner has power at 147, if he can take a punch at 147, if he really has better Defense N movement then he's shown lately

Nobody said Maidana was elite but hes a damn good test for a 24 yr old who moved up from two divisions N has had only 1 fight at Welterweight

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Crawford been on TV 3 times fighting bums BUT its OK he passes the "eye test"

Broner N Canelo having Ws 100% better N meaningful but they just "hype"

:beli:

Absolutely. Broner is hype. Dont think you know how shyt works doggie. Thats like sayin Peabo Bryson better than the GOAT Luther because Bryson had big hits while Luther was still singing backup. Put your money up when the odds come out. Just because Crawford is just now getting his break dont mean he cant stop Broner hype train if given the chance. Like the man said...nobody knew who he was til Mikey shouted him out. Aint shyt in Nebraska.

Anyway...I Gives no fukks bout who Broner fought unless it was a top dog of a division, something Paulie and Demarco were not. You act like he REALLY REALLY done something. Like Valero aint beat brakes off dat boy. Like Paulie and been stopped before and aint struggle with guys like Lovemore Ndou. Didnt Paulie get stopped by Con?

b6YodsT.png

:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Absolutely. Broner is hype. Dont think you know how shyt works doggie. Thats like sayin Peabo Bryson better than the GOAT Luther because Bryson had big hits while Luther was still singing backup. Put your money up when the odds come out. Just because Crawford is just now getting his break dont mean he cant stop Broner hype train if given the chance. Like the man said...nobody knew who he was til Mikey shouted him out. Aint shyt in Nebraska.

Anyway...I Gives no fukks bout who Broner fought unless it was a top dog of a division, something Paulie and Demarco were not. You act like he REALLY REALLY done something. Like Valero aint beat brakes off dat boy. Like Paulie and been stopped before and aint struggle with guys like Lovemore Ndou. Didnt Paulie get stopped by Con?

b6YodsT.png

:camby:

N wtf has Crawford done?? :dahell:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas need to stop with this Demarco and Paulie shyt. like wins over them legitimizes you as top 10 P4P. Look closer. Demarco got all his props from beating Linares. The same Linares that couldnt go 4 rounds total with 2 nobodies. Plus Valero beat dogshyt down Demarco's leg. :heh:

Paulie? Good fighter but he leftovers breh. Cotto, Hatton, and Con's sloppy seconds and thirds.

shyt aint kosher

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Well 3 NEW guys.....see you get a list of names under separate categories and you choose like 10 people, then it goes through another round, all the way until there's like 5 names and they go in.

Some guys have been on the ballot and never been voted in because they didn't make it to the final cut, for YEARS...one in particular

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's a crime that Hamed hasn't made it in yet. He made nikkas notice the little guys and brought the paydays down there all while unifying the belts and dominating everybody except for MAB, but I digress. nikkas will just keep repeating the same "he never fought anybody" routine all while touting the names of other boxers who've done less. Yes, this road has definitely been traveled before.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It's a crime that Hamed hasn't made it in yet. He made nikkas notice the little guys and brought the paydays down there all while unifying the belts and dominating everybody except for MAB, but I digress. nikkas will just keep repeating the same "he never fought anybody" routine all while touting the names of other boxers who've done less. Yes, this road has definitely been traveled before.
When you make it look easy, people don't fully appreciate what you do...see, we all can relate to struggle, but few can relate to total dominance when it comes to something...Hamed dominated the Featherweight division in the 90s

He should be in, IMO. I wish they would release the ballot to the public......

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
When you make it look easy, people don't fully appreciate what you do...see, we all can relate to struggle, but few can relate to total dominance when it comes to something...Hamed dominated the Featherweight division in the 90s

He should be in, IMO. I wish they would release the ballot to the public......

Exactly and he not only dominated cats, he did it in style and I think that's why it burns so many people's souls. The same way Roy Jones Jr gets shytted on, and to a lesser extent Broner right now. Everybody wants to be entertained, but hate all the showmen of the sport. Meanwhile Wlad fights like an octopus for most of his career against people less skilled an a lot smaller and some cats look at him as some all time great. :snoop:

Daps
The heavyweights of today are a disgrace. The Wlad fight this past weekend was downright terrible.

I will never entertain a heavyweight fight again after that bull:camby:

I'll stick to pre-99 for some heavyweight piff:myman: