Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
ward-golovkin.jpg

:mjpls:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jnr having that attitude is understandable, look who his dad is? His dad was like a god in mexico and to mexican-americans. But in other news he still is a c*nt and very unprofessional. btw was Alex Ariza with jnr last night?

how was the timmy/marquez 24/7?

yeah, his dad was a whiner when he was getting beat too. never forgot that last Frankie Randall fight. :scusthov:
his dad was a great...but still overrated. Sweet Pea was robbed.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#14 ranked Light Heavyweight Eleider Alvarez vs. Edison Miranda

Crazy how Bute ran through him, but Ward and Alvarez couldn't...

SuikodenII

Daps

#6 ranked Middleweight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs #15 ranked Middleweight Brian Vera (bout fought at 173 catchweight)

I'd avoid a rematch and move forward if I were Vera, a motivated Chavez Jr. would pummel him

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

#6 ranked Middleweight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs #15 ranked Middleweight Brian Vera (bout fought at 173 catchweight)

I'd avoid a rematch and move forward if I were Vera, a motivated Chavez Jr. would pummel him

No such thing as a "motivated" Chavez. If that lazy fukk wasn't motivated coming off of a year long layoff and an embarrassing ass whopping, what is gonna get him motivated?

That was an amazing style that he fought with last night. Run away and get his ass whooped the entire round and then land 1 hard punch that doesn't even get his opponet to take a step back and win the round. Disgusting that Ward and Lampley tried to play that shyt off as 'boxing'.

SuikodenII

Daps
No such thing as a "motivated" Chavez. If that lazy fukk wasn't motivated coming off of a year long layoff and an embarrassing ass whopping, what is gonna get him motivated?

That was an amazing style that he fought with last night. Run away and get his ass whooped the entire round and then land 1 hard punch that doesn't even get his opponet to take a step back and win the round. Disgusting that Ward and Lampley tried to play that shyt off as 'boxing'.
A title shot against the #1 Super middleweight & top 3 p4p fighter in the world..........

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Seems like Chavez Jr peaked in the Andy Lee fight, that was the last time I recall not hearing that much fukkery going on in his camp before the fight. He also wasn't trying to do that step back half ass boxing shyt as much. He was coming forward with pressure throwing hooks to the body.

The way Vera handled Jr. puts Sergio's performance into perspective. He took some big shots, but never went down. He outworked dude and rocked him on several occasions and didn't have to run around the ring burning himself out in the process.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Not much more I can say that wasn't said in during the fight here yesterday. I think if you scored it Chavez the most you could give him is 96-94. I had 96-94 Vera. Chavez looked gassed after the 3rd round :heh: and I am not sure how I would describe the way he fought. He wasn't "running" he was more "hiding". He was hiding his way not being active so he could try to land a couple clean punches each round and then take the remaining 2:40 seconds off. :dead:
To top it off every time Vera brought a tough fight to him, he cried and whined like a little bytch. Lets not act like you've spent your career bullying smaller opponents...and just got bullied by the smaller guy this time. :rudy: The fact that the crowd who booed Vera but cheered Chavez was doing the opposite at the end of the fight was the only thing that could remove a little bitterness from the fight.
My only hope is that Chavez steps it up and fights a quality opponent of his own size so we can see his lazy mediocre boxing ass get worked. :ahh:

EDIT: And LOL at them taking out Vera's mouthpiece at the end and putting in his dental fixture with a tooth on it to make his smile pretty. LOL. :russ:

Last edited: