Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lookin at the scores, wow. I gave the first three rounds to Vera with the third round going either way to be fair. Last two rounds I gave to Vera. I didn't have a problem with Chavez getting the win. Wouldn't have been mad if Vera got the win considering the weight Chavez came in at and I was rooting for Vera. I dont know if these judges are corrupt or incompetent. Will say no woman should be judging these fights. Call me misogynistic, I give a fukk.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BVS_Jy5CQAIgEs5.jpg

This is a real graphic too :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Well just like we thought.

Judges paid off like they are for most chavez fights.

Just looking at them scorecards piss me off

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet on Vera to win. Not the first time I bet on a guy I pretty much knew wasnt gonna get the decision regardless. When they started to read the cards I knew what was up. For some reason I have faith in boxing. After all the horrible decisions...I always tell myself...."I think this time the judges will do the right thing"

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what yall think? Chavez fukks with Bika for the green belt now? :heh:
Jr. knew he was possibly losing the fight and starting bytchin and whining about every damn thing to the ref. :scusthov: lucky he wasnt in with a Floyd or B-Hop type fighter and not a nice guy like Vera....they wouldve clocked the shyt outta him every time he looked toward the ref.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jr is a bytch breh...he's a moderately talented fighter at best protected by arum..its not the first time he's received gift decisions and its not prolly going to be the last..i can only go on the fact that he'll catch a karmic ass whoopin soon enough

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jr is a bytch breh...he's a moderately talented fighter at best protected by arum..its not the first time he's received gift decisions and its not prolly going to be the last..i can only go on the fact that he'll catch a karmic ass whoopin soon enough
His bytching during and after the fight was just sickening.
I know Andre Ward had to salivating at the idea of the ass whooping (and Mexican fan generated PPV dollars) he could deliver to Jr if they fought.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Although I picked Stevenson to win a decision, I didn't think he would give Cloud the business like that. Got dayum. I don't have anything bad to say about dude's performance.
- Avenges his only loss by KO to Boone
- KO's and finishes off what was left of Dawson
- Beat up and makes Cloud's corner stop the fight.
He's been having a pretty damn good year.

Chavez Jr. gets bailed out again. I thought Vera won that fight 6 rds to 4. He'll even a draw would of been better than giving it to Chavez Jr, but what can ya say. At 1st it seemed like Vera was just going to outwork him, but that gradually grew into an ass kicking towards the last couple of rounds. He was busting up dude pretty bad and sending him backwards. Chavez did catch him some monster shots though.

All that bytching and complaining to the ref was disgusting. He was reminding me of Abraham in Germany with all that damn whining. Vera can get dirty at times, but for the most part he fought a solid disciplined fight. Chavez better take shyt more serious next time. He dodged a bullet this time.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Jnr having that attitude is understandable, look who his dad is? His dad was like a god in mexico and to mexican-americans. But in other news he still is a c*nt and very unprofessional. btw was Alex Ariza with jnr last night?

how was the timmy/marquez 24/7?

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Good Morning you guys. Did some brief wraps up on last night's bouts. Tuesday on BadCulture Radio will be me, Ryan from BadLeftHook, Ismael from BeatsBoxingMayhem and Brandon Stubbs from The Title fight for the monthly round table. I hope you guys tune in and call in.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw this on tv azteca and the announcers were insulting and throwing jabs at jcc jr all night:russ:

they had vera winning most of the rounds too.... as did i...which is suprising cause theyre usually biased as fuk towards the mexican fighters but i guess theyre tired of his bullshyt and turned on him

and btw theyre gonna show the marquez bradley fight free...its u get it from an antenna