Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Welcome back and major props to whoever made your new amazing avi :obama:
denzel-one-tear-o.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Welcome back and major props to whoever made your new amazing avi :obama:

That will never happen because JCC Jr was born with a chin of steel forged by Zeus himself :umad:

I'd do anything for those tickets madam

:whoa: As long as it's sexual

http://www.boxingscene.com/abril-vs-linares-finalized-november-japan--69984
Anyone else hyped for the return of Jorge Linares :ld:

well at least linares is facing a cat who doesn't have the power to really test his chin...abril is also a better boxer than linares

SuikodenII

Daps
@patscorpio The one who wears Victoria Secrets.....

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15267.html
It looks like a potential matchup between former jr. welterweight champion Amir Khan and reigning IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander will NOT be taking place on December 7 after all. Sources close to the information have informed us that Khan has been tabbed as the frontrunner to land the coveted assignment of facing undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather in his next bout. As such, it appears that the British native has decided to forego an opportunity to face Alexander in December in favor of using the extra time to prepare for the biggest challenge of his career. It's unclear exactly when that challenge will come, but according to Mayweather, he plans on fighting again in May of 2014, which would make it over a year since Khan last fought.

Multiple sources have informed us that a new December 7 card is already being planned. We're told that it will definitely be a double-header, but it could easily become a triple-header. Word on the steet is that the main event could feature IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander defending his title against former champion Zab Judah, who became the undisputed welterweight champion back in 2005 after knocking out one of Kevin Cunningham's former fighters, Cory Spinks, in front of a record-setting crowd of 22,000 people in their hometown of St. Louis. Ironically, Alexander was also on that card in just his 3rd professional bout. We're also told that there's been preliminary discussions about the possibility of the co-main event featuring Brooklynite Paulie Malignaggi making his return to the ring to face undefeated welterweight contender Shawn Porter. I also wouldn't rule out an appearance by middleweight contender Daniel Jacobs, another Brooklyn native, on the card.
:dahell:

fukk this self-entitled shythead, he better not get that payday :what:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ward prolly beats Jccjr but let's not act like cuz Sergio beat Chavez that means Ward will

They fight nothing alike...Martinez is faster N used a shyt load of movement.... while Ward fights on the inside more which would help Jr get off more

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward prolly beats Jccjr but let's not act like cuz Sergio beat Chavez that means Ward will

They fight nothing alike...Martinez is faster N used a shyt load of movement.... while Ward fights on the inside more which would help Jr get off more

Sig avi bet? :shaq:

edit I didn't say anything about them boxing alike Ward is more skilled than Martinez imo which is why he will school that boy even worse.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh what on google earth nas has Khan done to get this fight :dahell:

Have fans :troll: That's pretty much what this comes down to. Khan is way more marketable than Devon. Problem is, if they fight in December, Devon probably wins. So the issue is finding an opponent that Khan can look great against to build the Mayweather fight further. But if Khan can't even do that against Julio Diaz, what are the options? :wow:

I feel for Devon, but his rep has never recovered from the Bradley loss even though he keeps winning. Case in point, on the way to the press conference after Mayweather-Canelo, I saw Kevin Cunningham and Devon waiting outside. Turns out, the doorman wouldn't let them in because they didn't have media passes. Kevin in particular was tight, explaining who they were etc. Doorman was like :shaq2:

At least with Khan, it's an "event" w/ the Brits coming over, and we know we'll get a spectacular knockout. Have Floyd looking like Julian Jackson in there...

SuikodenII

Daps
Have fans :troll: That's pretty much what this comes down to. Khan is way more marketable than Devon. Problem is, if they fight in December, Devon probably wins. So the issue is finding an opponent that Khan can look great against to build the Mayweather fight further. But if Khan can't even do that against Julio Diaz, what are the options? :wow:

I feel for Devon, but his rep has never recovered from the Bradley loss even though he keeps winning. Case in point, on the way to the press conference after Mayweather-Canelo, I saw Kevin Cunningham and Devon waiting outside. Turns out, the doorman wouldn't let them in because they didn't have media passes. Kevin in particular was tight, explaining who they were etc. Doorman was like :shaq2:

At least with Khan, it's an "event" w/ the Brits coming over, and we know we'll get a spectacular knockout. Have Floyd looking like Julian Jackson in there...
At Welterweight there's plenty of options, but he's not just gonna bypass taking a good opponent, Devon or not, at 147 and get that payday......

I'm sure The Ghost isn't busy...