Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
in this heavyweight world going through the contenders means nothing. fight with klitschko and thats it.

or fight scrubs, fight one mid-level guy, fight the champion

he is hardly tye fields

dont lie like you wont be watching though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
they gotta keep the mystique going
I would do the same the Klits is getting older and is about to retire their is no new talent, just sit back and wait your turn, and build heat starching bums(which usually seem to work better for non black fighters but I digress)

The haye sparring whipping also probably made him want to take a couple more fights, Wilder still needs rounds, before stepping up

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
I would do the same the Klits is getting older and is about to retire their is no new talent, just sit back and wait your turn, and build heat starching bums(which usually seem to work better for non black fighters but I digress)

The haye sparring whipping also probably made him want to take a couple more fights, Wilder still needs rounds, before stepping up

you hit the nail on the head, he needs rounds. He's not getting rounds if he's fighting scrubs he knocks out in the first round.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you hit the nail on the head, he needs rounds. He's not getting rounds if he's fighting scrubs he knocks out in the first round.
Thats not his fault, you don't learn swim in your 6 ft deep backyard pool, then one day wake up and decide to jump into the ocean

If he is unsure he has the stamina to go those rounds, he shouldnt be thrown in there with high level world class opponents, who could take his shots. It's obvious him and his team knows something we don't let him continue to cook. Slow and steady wins the race at heavy weight one wrong shot and the hype train is over, especially for a young Black fighter.

I'll save the criticism to at least next summer than I'm on his ass:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
On another subject, what do we think JCCjr will weigh in at today? I'm going to guess 174
:patrice:............

176:ehh:

Vera has stated that if Chavez weighs 180 the fight is over, so thats most likely where his weight is hovering around. Shamefully HBO is standing behind this, I'm glad people can sit back and view them for what they actually have been the last 5 or so years.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its a shame that a fight like this is being marred by serious unprofessional fukkery. i was looking forward to a tripleheader this saturday and now it could feasibly be just one fight :beli:..terrible..i dont blame vera one bit for wanting to pull out..either that or make HBO give him a damn 7 figure sum to risk his career if jr is over 180

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Skip b @patscorpio I understand that but damn, he's been fighting pro long enough to fight a gate keeper or something.

Dereck-Chisora-007.jpg

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
*yawn*

:birdman:

Well well well............

Welcome back and major props to whoever made your new amazing avi :obama:

I can't wait until the day this entitled fakkit gets stretched. :beli:

That will never happen because JCC Jr was born with a chin of steel forged by Zeus himself :umad:

I'm also going to be giving away tickets to Golovkin Stevens for you east coast folks

I'd do anything for those tickets madam

:whoa: As long as it's sexual

http://www.boxingscene.com/abril-vs-linares-finalized-november-japan--69984
Anyone else hyped for the return of Jorge Linares :ld: