Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Ill watch Khan/May
We all would, that's not the point. We'd watch May/Nyquil Vazquez, the point is can we get the most competitive fight available to make us give a damn...not simply have a stream up while playing Grand Theft :birdman:

stevenson-cloud-fight%20(5).jpg

I'll say this....I DO like Stevenson's confidence........I'm rooting for you buddy, please prove me wrong :whoo:

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-weights-stevenson-cloud-go-nose-nose--70027
Rest of the weigh-in pics

SuikodenII

Daps
fukk that. Devon can make 140. If he wants to fight for a real world title he knows where to find Danny

Imo Danny has no reason to go to 147 other than to fight Floyd. fukk anyone else
There's nothing left at 140 unless he wants to rematch Matthysse...Peterson? Judah rematch?

Alvarado/Rios/Provodnikov all Top Rank

Welterweight is HOT right now...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's cool and all but if you think Martinez schooled that bum wait until you see what Andre Ward aka Young Bhop does to him. :ahh:
What weight would they fight at? Certainly not 168. Do you think martinez didn't school JCC jr?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Yes I do think Martinez schooled him and if I remember correctly the Ward fight is already in the works, all Chavez has to do is get the W tomorrow.
That will be one I'll have to see to believe. Last rumors I heard from Dan Rafael on ESPN was that JCC wanted the fight, but his management basically said no, they don't think it is a good fight. LOL, ie; they want no parts of Ward.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ward prolly beats Jccjr but let's not act like cuz Sergio beat Chavez that means Ward will

They fight nothing alike...Martinez is faster N used a shyt load of movement.... while Ward fights on the inside more which would help Jr get off more
Ward has way faster hands and feet plus movement than JCCjr, he'd throw 4 punches to JR's one destructive left hook...but ward would be out of the way already
what fukkin weight would this happen at anyway?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ward has way faster hands and feet plus movement than JCCjr, he'd throw 4 punches to JR's one destructive left hook...but ward would be out of the way already
what fukkin weight would this happen at anyway?

ward would make sure it happens at 168 since it is his belts that will be on the line

SuikodenII

Daps
Former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (46-1-1, 32 KOs) is a heavy -1400 favorite to defeat WBO #1 middleweight Brian Vera (23-6, 14 KOs) tonight in a ten rounder at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Vera backers can get +700. After originally being contracted as a super middleweight bout, the fight ended up as a light heavyweight contest and even with the revised 173lb contract weight, Chavez looked drained at the weigh-in. Could Vera, who has previously upset the likes of Andy Lee, Sergio Mora and Sergey Dzinziruk, and looked to be in prime condition, defy the odds again?

:damn: