Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The year off fukked Jccjr up then he gets cut in training....It is a tune up so it is what it is N its not like he's looking :flabbynsick:

I expect dude to be making weight no problem his next fight

II'll be wearing my Chavez bandana sat night:ohlawd:

#chavezcoalition

:blessed:

True, if he was still looking all out of shape and shyt it'd be a lot worse. Just seems like he bulked up and gotten stronger to me. A fight with him and Froch would be pretty entertaining.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
True, if he was still looking all out of shape and shyt it'd be a lot worse. Just seems like he bulked up and gotten stronger to me. A fight with him and Froch would be pretty entertaining.
He beats the ever loving shyt out of Froch, just too big IMO, he appears to be 185-190, ripped and shredded

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:smugfavre:

I bet after Chavez dispose of Vera, Ward bytch ass try to:whoa:
:childplease:

Only reason he would be :whoa: is because he wouldn't be sure if Jr. could make 168. Ward is the one who asked for that fight in the first place and that was because:
1. Jr. is a big name and would garner a big pay day
2. Ward would beat the fukking brakes off of him

Y'all complained about Ward making the LHW Champion of the world cut down to SMW (even though Dawson was the one who called Ward out and offered to go to SMW) but are OK with this dude making a MW come all the way up to LHW? :smh:

Man fukk Chavez Jr, fukk Chavez Sr. fukk any fighter from Mexico :pacspit:

And fukk Chino XL :pacspit:
Any fighter from Mexico includes The Baby Faced Assassin

Take that back :demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:childplease:

Only reason he would be :whoa: is because he wouldn't be sure if Jr. could make 168. Ward is the one who asked for that fight in the first place and that was because:
1. Jr. is a big name and would garner a big pay day
2. Ward would beat the fukking brakes off of him

Y'all complained about Ward making the LHW Champion of the world cut down to SMW (even though Dawson was the one who called Ward out and offered to go to SMW) but are OK with this dude making a MW come all the way up to LHW? :smh:

thank you....i wouldn't mind seeing a ward- jcc jr fight but nikkas are actually talking like ward won't beat the fukk out of him...chavez is a plodder who doesn't move his head and who uses his size to wear down his opponents....ward is 100x the boxer jcc jr is...the shyt would be an undressing just like the sergio fight