Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qzHg84Y.jpg

cotdaaaamn thats one fat fukk

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wasn't using 2013 Hopkins in this match up. I was referring to the one that fought Pavlik, but :manny:

I think the size difference would be crucial to. Martinez is like 5'9 and BHop is like 6'1. If Winky could barely handle Hopkins I doubt Martinez would, but I respect your opinion breh.

That fight was at 170...Winky was way out of his element, he actually looked fat for the only time in his career. Had that fight been at 160...Winky wouldve been tough for Bernard to deal with.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That fight was at 170...Winky was way out of his element, he actually looked fat for the only time in his career. Had that fight been at 160...Winky wouldve been tough for Bernard to deal with.

This is true, and Winky still gave a decent go at it. He definitely wasn't made for that weight tho.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Crispy creme winky been fat his whole career, he usually blew up to 200 pounds between fights, Winky got what was coming to him for ducking pay day after pay day, but having to move up to face BHop of all people.

Winky ducked

ODH
Mayweather
Antonio Margarito
Taylor rematch

And a few others Winky was my nikka I cant forgive for robbing the fans of great matches for completely no reason, considering those matches would have gave him far more than he usually made with his snoozer ass.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Crispy creme winky been fat his whole career, he usually blew up to 200 pounds between fights, Winky got what was coming to him for ducking pay day after pay day, but having to move up to face BHop of all people.

Winky ducked

ODH
Mayweather
Antonio Margarito
Taylor rematch

And a few others Winky was my nikka I cant forgive for robbing the fans of great matches for completely no reason, considering those matches would have gave him far more than he usually made with his snoozer ass.

Duck a "supposedly easy Taylor rematch and a career high pay day" and move up in weight to lose in a boring fight nobody cared about brehs :snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Duck a "supposedly easy Taylor rematch and a career high pay day" and move up in weight to lose in a boring fight nobody cared about brehs :snoop:
:mindblown: at this fraud career choices, and like I said he was my nikka

He thought cause Taylor beat Bhop he could snatch a easy W, Karma is very real though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why you people hating on Julio so much though? His dad is rich and he doesn't have to box but he does anyway why y'all sit down at your desks with them IT certs fukkouttahere :umad:

Chavez Coalition

simple breh...I don't like lazy fighters..and he's not that skilled to be the way he is

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Its hard to lose weight when you aint smoking that loud breh take it easy on him, he's the draw he doesnt have to do what he doesnt feel like doing:birdman:

And we know JR only smokes the loudest of the loud......hell, he's from Mexico. He gets it from directly across the border:ohlawd:

#ChavezCoalition

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't even hate Chavez Jr. I picked him to beat Martinez and when that 12th rd came that shyt almost happened. I do feel like he sells himself short with the bad training habits though.

On some real shyt nikkas hate or underrate fighters when they have the machine behind them or benefit from something like in Jr's case his last name. People forget that he didn't really have an amateur career and had to learn on the job fighting taxi drivers and shyt. He gradually improved and fought some decent guys like( Zbik, Rubio, Lee) before going after the real undisputed champ. To say that he isn't skilled or garbage is a bit of a reach. He makes his style work for him and looks a lot more complete now than he did before when he was fighting on ppv undercards.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The year off fukked Jccjr up then he gets cut in training....It is a tune up so it is what it is N its not like he's looking :flabbynsick:

I expect dude to be making weight no problem his next fight

II'll be wearing my Chavez bandana sat night:ohlawd:

#chavezcoalition

:blessed: