Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
qzHg84Y.jpg

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao at jcc jr

its too bad omar chavez killed that kid he coulda been the star chavez son like it should have been

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't wait until the day this entitled fakkit gets stretched. :beli:

I can't stand fighters who don't make their weight....they need to make a special provision for his ass..like keep a fighter contracted from middle to cruiser as replacement opponents whenever he decides to pull shyt like this...he's not that much of a draw that he can pull this shyt whenever he wants

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I got a lot of respect for Canelo after watching the last All Access

Not only did he take his L like a man without excuses....when they announced the 114-114 score they showed him saying "No,No,No... that wasn't a draw"

:salute:
Doesn't change the fact that nikkas was fouling all night, with the constant hips shots, low blow, and shoulder block

But you right respect to him for admitting a asswhipping, unlike Cotto and Oscar coke sniffing ass........................................:salute:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
All he has to do this Saturday is win, and he gets Andre Ward........he knows that, that's why he's not even focused on making 168

He probably doesn't even know Brian Vera's name :heh:
We'll see. Rumor was that JCC, JR was willing to take the fight, but his management wanted no part of it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

"Where's the Blueprint?" :heh:

Floyd daughter stay talking, she was on shyt talk overdrive that night as Floyd silenced the crowd, chirping the whole damn fight telling Floyd what shots to throw, telling him to close that eye up and all, she has that stern annoying voice you cant miss:heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would go with Swift just because of how he dominated the much heralded Matthysse.

I would slightly prefer Rigo because I think Agbeko may be better than Zab right now and also...even though Rigo and Swift were both underdogs in their biggest fights....Swift shouldnt have been. Swift shouldve been favored over Matthysse....hate to say it but it was almost easy money. Its close though...Zab still has a lot left and Matthysse did just smash Peterson...he has to get some credit for that. Also...Donaire didnt look to be in great shape to me and Agbeko been inactive while Matthysse and Zab were in excellent physical form. I am cool with either one winning FOY, but thinking more...I would go with Swift.