Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
9 Straight Weeks of Pugilistic Piff

kmTFDSn.jpg

September 28 – HBO
0PfXgRV.png
vs Brian Vera
StubHub Center, Carson, California

September 28 – HBO
gIW45xh.png
Adonis Stevenson vs. Tavoris Cloud
Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada

October 5 – HBO
8s0X303.png
Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin
SC Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, Russia

October 5 – HBO
RiMksV6.png
vs. Delvin Rodriguez
Terence Crawford vs. Andrey Klimov
Amway Center, Orlando, Florida

October 12 – HBO PPV
3UjnJa4.png
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Timothy Bradley
Orlando Salido vs. Orlando Cruz
Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jose Luis Ramirez
Seanie Monaghan vs. Anthony Caputo-Smith
Thomas & Mack Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada

October 19 – HBO
NVgV5y9.png
Mike Alvarado vs. Ruslan Provodnikov
1st Bank Center in Broomfield, Colorado

October 26 – AWE TV and AWEtv.com
kiHTGFi.gif
Kell Brook vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko
Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, England

October 26 – Showtime
rv5nlGt.png
Bernard Hopkins vs. Karo Murat
Peter Quillin vs. Gabriel Rosado
Deontay Wilder vs. TBA
Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey

November 2 – HBO
j5TeC9s.png
Gennady Golovkin vs. Curtis Stevens
Mike Perez vs. Magomed Abdusalamov

November 9 – HBO
lKhSdV2.png
Nonito Donaire vs. Vic Darchinyan
Mikey Garcia vs. “Rocky” Martinez
Vanes Martirosyan vs. Demetrius Andrade
American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas

November 16 – NBC
a9h8Qz1.png
Tomasz Adamek vs. Vyacheslav Glazkov
Site: TBA

November 16 – HBO
ij5Hnkc.png
Andre Ward vs. Edwin Rodriguez
Citizens Bank Center in Ontario, California

November 23 – HBO PPV
Rr2hGYJ.png
nNV6Iqg.png
vs.
ecFkT3A.png

0ARkSRv.png
Evgeny Gradovich vs. Billy Dib II
Zou Shiming vs. TBA
XNae4nj.png

The Venetian Cotai Arena in Macao, China

oCkOm2I.png

AhHxzoG.png

:whew: :banderas:

:salute:
My nikka you are second to none on this smiley shyt :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No doubt, he definitely has the skill, he almost knocked off the middleweight "king" half assing and not even trying for most of the fight

But, but ,but Martinez was tired when that happened :russ:

Like running around for 12 rounds throwing mad punches to keep a bigger guy off you has nothing to do with that. Even half ass pressure will tire you out especially if you're known to gas a lil bit like Martinez has in fights, but Chavez hardly ever gets credit for that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
But, but ,but Martinez was tired when that happened :russ:

Like running around for 12 rounds throwing mad punches to keep a bigger guy off you has nothing to do with that. Even half ass pressure will tire you out especially if you're known to gas a lil bit like Martinez has in fights, but Chavez hardly ever gets credit for that.
You preaching to the choir bro Sergio aint shyt he just lucky he came across a fighter that truly gave not one fukk and was busy smoking loud and in training in his living room.

If they were to fight again Chavez will maul him, early, he knows not to be apprehensive of Sergio power, and I'm sure he recognize that Sergio has no fukking inside game because he only throws jabs and straights and those punches dont work close range, Sergio rather turn his back and run than in-fight, Sergio just has been busy exploiting Eurobums to take advantage, aside from Murray........

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You preaching to the choir bro Sergio aint shyt he just lucky he came across a fighter that truly gave not one fukk and was busy smoking loud and in training in his living room.

If they were to fight again Chavez will maul him, early, he knows not to be apprehensive of Sergio power, and I'm sure he recognize that Sergio has no fukking inside game because he only throws jabs in straights and those punches ont work close range, Sergio rather turn his back and run than in fight, Sergio just has been busy exploiting Eurobums to take advantage, aside from Murray........
I put him in the same boat as Mattysse. That P will Knock out had people gassed. I never thought much of dude. cool to watch but I didnt see the big deal:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

If they were to fight again Chavez will maul him, early, he knows not to be apprehensive of Sergio power, and I'm sure he recognize that Sergio has no fukking inside game because he only throws jabs in straights and those punches ont work close range, Sergio rather turn his back and run than in fight, Sergio just has been busy exploiting Eurobums to take advantage, aside from Murray........

For real, I'm not even hating on Sergio, but he's prolly the only elite fighter that I've seen in recent times where you could beat him with just employing basic tactics that you learn the first week in the boxing gym.
- Step in when you jab or double jab
- Throw a straight right hand
- If you can cut of the ring, then well damn you real good now lol

If you can do that, you can compete with Sergio, and might even drop him. Murray pretty much did that and at least deserved a draw. (He needed to close out the championship rounds much stronger)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I put him in the same boat as Mattysse. That P will Knock out had people gassed. I never thought much of dude. cool to watch but I didnt see the big deal:manny:
He was a blown up WW, a WW that D class Quitana put on his ass, and boxed the shyt out of

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
For real, I'm not even hating on Sergio, but he's prolly the only elite fighter that I've seen in recent times where you could beat him with just employing basic tactics that you learn the first week in the boxing gym.
- Step in when you jab or double jab
- Throw a straight right hand
- If you can cut of the ring, then well damn you real good now lol

If you can do that, you can compete with Sergio, and might even drop him. Murray pretty much did that and at least deserved a draw. (He needed to close out the championship rounds much stronger)
Thats hard when Sergio is on his roller blades fighting like a bytch, I felt Murray won at least 8 rounds with a knockdown:beli:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thats hard when Sergio is on his roller blades fighting like a bytch, I felt Murray won at least 8 rounds with a knockdown:beli:

True, I'm not saying it's easy but it works to varying degrees of success depending on the fighter. Pavlik, Macklin, Barker, Williams, Murray, Chavez were all competitive doing that simple shyt.

Imagine all the shyt nikkas gotta come up with to try and beat guys like Floyd, Ward, Manny, Marquez, Donaire, Garcia ,etc.. that basic step in jab with a right hand might work once or twice, but I doubt you gon take rounds from them dudes let alone make a competitive fight.

The Murray/Martinez had some close rounds and Murray was at his best during the middle rounds so I can understand if you had Murray winning. I felt he could have done more at the end because he was in dude's hometown and I knew he wouldn't get the nod for a close fight. I felt he did enough for a draw though. At least we agree that Martinez looked bad an didn't do enough to say he won that fight :heh: Imagine if Murray would have gone for broke in the 11th and 12th like Chavez jr did. Matter of fact, didn't they blow a knockdown call? I can't remember. If that would have counted than Murray definitely wins.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
True, I'm not saying it's easy but it works to varying degrees of success depending on the fighter. Pavlik, Macklin, Barker, Williams, Murray, Chavez were all competitive doing that simple shyt.

Imagine all the shyt nikkas gotta come up with to try and beat guys like Floyd, Ward, Manny, Marquez, Donaire, Garcia ,etc.. that basic step in jab with a right hand might work once or twice, but I doubt you gon take rounds from them dudes let alone make a competitive fight.

The Murray/Martinez had some close rounds and Murray was at his best during the middle rounds so I can understand if you had Murray winning. I felt he could have done more at the end because he was in dude's hometown and I knew he wouldn't get the nod for a close fight. I felt he did enough for a draw though. At least we agree that Martinez looked bad an didn't do enough to say he won that fight :heh: Imagine if Murray would have gone for broke in the 11th and 12th like Chavez jr did. Matter of fact, didn't they blow a knockdown call? I can't remember. If that would have counted than Murray definitely wins.
:mindblown:

I forgot all about this shyt, I watched this weak ass fight once and deleted it from my dvr and memory, and HBO shortly thereafter:ahh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you paraphrase it? going to listen to the show when I get on the boring ass elliptical machine for cardio:skip:

He was basically saying that The One proves how boxing can bring in big dollars when you have a huge promotion...one that makes an opponent seems like they are worthy and hypes them up when they aint done shyt.

He said Floyd earned his, but Canelo aint done shyt but beat Trout...and he felt that Trout won because he threw more and landed more. He said Canelo won a title by beating Matthew Hatton at 152 and then he called up Josesito from 140 to pick on a small guy. Basically same shyt we be sayin in here. Nothing thats not common knowledge, just sounded better coming from a knowledgable fighter like himself.

Canelo may not be a bad fighter but people seem to act as if he has done more than anyone else and he hadnt. Real talk, that Trout fight couldve easily been scored a draw....and thats the only fighter his size in his prime that he beat.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He was basically saying that The One proves how boxing can bring in big dollars when you have a huge promotion...one that makes an opponent seems like they are worthy and hypes them up when they aint done shyt.

He said Floyd earned his, but Canelo aint done shyt but beat Trout...and he felt that Trout won because he threw more and landed more. He said Canelo won a title by beating Matthew Hatton at 152 and then he called up Josesito from 140 to pick on a small guy. Basically same shyt we be sayin in here. Nothing thats not common knowledge, just sounded better coming from a knowledgable fighter like himself.

Canelo may not be a bad fighter but people seem to act as if he has done more than anyone else and he hadnt. Real talk, that Trout fight couldve easily been scored a draw....and thats the only fighter his size in his prime that he beat.
:birdman: