Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You dont know shyt about boxing if you think Paulie gives Swift any issues.

This nikka just stood tall vs a nikka that got sleeping power and you think Paulie slaps will keep Garcia off his ass, think Morales 2 but much much worse, Morales has deceptive power and slickness Paulie

Paulie couldnt even beat Cano, Garcia is level above that, just cause Broner lost to Paulie doesnt mean shyt, it doesnt mean Paulie is p4p and great, that was a indictment against Broner......

It's like the Twilight zone around here nikkas saying wild foolishness and others sitting back like it's normal..................:mindblown:
huh

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
one thing about fighters whose weight fluctuates greatly pre-fight, fight, and post fight is that there is a breaking point..the body only can take so much of it before you have trouble losing weight past a certain limit or losing weight period..jr walks around looking like a fat heavyweight in between fights so i know he has to be a massive weight cutter..now ill wait of course until the actual weigh in and official word on friday before i shyt on jr for any type of unprofessional shyt..i have a thing about fighters making their weights (unless they're heavies then they need to just look like they're in shape and/or optimal)..wasnt jcc jr-vera supposed to be a middleweight fight originally before it was postponed?
Jr. is boxing's version of Rumble Johnson

and yes the Vera fight was originally supposed to be at MW, then a catch weight, then they finally contracted at SMW and now Jr.'s gonna weigh in at LHW.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Early images of JCCjr from today's open media workout

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/veras-trainer-furious-over-chavez-weight-situation--69932

By Rick Reeno

Ronnie Shields, the trainer for Brian Vera, is not happy with the latest turn of events for this Saturday's fight against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

A nerve was struck after Shields read a story on BoxingScene.com, where Chavez's promoter, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, said the weight for Chavez-Vera has not been determined.

Apparently Arum wants to have both fighters weigh-in on Wednesday - and based on those numbers a decision will be made as to Saturday's fighting weight.

Serious rumblings began on Monday, related to Chavez having difficulties making the super middleweight limit. The fighting weight for Chavez-Vera has already been increased several times, according to an interview with Vera two weeks ago.

"We’re going to take a look at what the fighters weigh tomorrow and decide what the weight limit will be on the fight,” Arum said. “Right now there’s no determination on that.”

Shields will not allow his fighter to take part in a Wednesday weigh-in, making it very clear that his boxer signed a contract to fight at 168-pounds and doesn't see any reason to step on a scale until Friday.

Vera is already at the contract limit, says Shields.

"Arum said he's going to put them on a scale tomorrow to determine what the weight is. I'm not letting my guy get on a scale - f*** that. My guy is not getting on a damn scale. My guy signed a contract for 168-pounds, to weigh in on Friday at whatever time they choose to weigh in on Friday - and that's what we're going to do," Shields told BoxingScene.com.

"We are not going to weigh in on Wednesday. We have a contract for 168-pounds and that's what we are fighting at - 168. Otherwise, they better bring a big ass check to the weigh-in."

"We have a lot of respect for Bob Arum. He's been a promoter in this business for years and years. He should know already - how is he going to pre-determine what the weight is going to be? We signed for 168-pounds and that's what Brian Vera is going to weigh in at - and he's not going to weigh in until Friday."

:salute:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
David Haye will now face Tyson Fury on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at Manchester's Phones 4u Arena, following the postponement of their original date (September 28) due to a nasty looking cut sustained by Haye after his final sparring session.

Tickets previously purchased for the original date are automatically valid for this new date of February 8. Alternatively, fans looking for a refund are advised to go back to their point of purchase before October 31.

Since news of Haye's cut broke last weekend, he has faced criticism from sceptics, including Fury and his team, curious as to why he chose to spar just eight days before a blockbuster pay-per-view event. Yet the former two-weight world champion insists all was on schedule.

“Sparring eight days before a fight is nothing new or unusual,” said the Londoner. “I've done this before fights in the past and never had an issue.