Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
watching "Being Mike Tyson" I can admit I felt a lil :to: when Mike was telling the story of being awestruck meeting Sugar Ray Robinson when he was 17. He'd accompanied Evander Holyfield's son to an amateur fight and the kids were all looking at HIM like :krs:

in a cut scene the camera man asks Mike if he thinks those kids felt the way about him how he felt when he met Sugar Ray, Mike got choked up and said "I don't know"

-P-

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Im actually happy its just him snorting coke as bad as that sounds lol....I was ready to be :huhldup: if the pics were of Oscar doing something worse than crossdressing
It said graphic, those words dont get used unless true fukkery is involved, snorting a line with a dollar bill doesnt qualify for graphic imo no matter how much I feel you are a weakling to be snorting the powder, especially when there is legal bud in LA. nikka probably was snorting lines in womans clothes again:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
watching "Being Mike Tyson" I can admit I felt a lil :to: when Mike was telling the story of being awestruck meeting Sugar Ray Robinson when he was 17. He'd accompanied Evander Holyfield's son to an amateur fight and the kids were all looking at HIM like :krs:

in a cut scene the camera man asks Mike if he thinks those kids felt the way about him how he felt when he met Sugar Ray, Mike got choked up and said "I don't know"

-P-
So pissed off about the Giants game I forgot to watch:mindblown:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Say @Newzz where can I find the song at the 4:27 mark. I need that shyt in my life. :noah:

Oh, you talking bout "Never Had It" breh.....that song is definitely a song that can go hard in the club imo. I dont think it's out yet though, I havent seen it anywhere.

#BandCamp

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Them p*ssy ass Giants cost me $200

Carolina starting undrafted rookies N nikkas fresh off the streets in the secondary....Eli was posed to :eat:

:damn:

I was telling @HARLEM AL on twitter yesterday how I was embarrassed for you Giants fans watching that game. Lots of nikkas I know were pissed at that game

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Them p*ssy ass Giants cost me $200

Carolina starting undrafted rookies N nikkas fresh off the streets in the secondary....Eli was posed to :eat:

:damn:
This.......................

I was talking shyt all week at work, cause nikkas was making fun of me about the 0-2 start, I said oh well we facing the panthers easy work:manny:, these nikkas almost fukk around lose 40-0:damn:

Hope you just lost coli cash breh:lupe:

Eli'te is my nikka, and I been with him since the Sheli days, but I wouldnt bet real money on this Giants team....shyt ever, they always play down to the level of their comp and they used to falling behind and letting Eli save the day in the 4th qtr, like thats subconsciously what they want :mindblown:

But I Digress:whew:

:beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This.......................

I was talking shyt all week at work, cause nikkas was making fun of me about the 0-2 start, I said oh well we facing the panthers easy work:manny:, these nikkas almost fukk around lose 40-0:damn:

Hope you just lost coli cash breh:lupe:

Eli'te is my nikka, and I been with him since the Sheli days, but I wouldnt bet real money on this Giants team....shyt ever, they always play down to the level of their comp and they used to falling behind and letting Eli save the day in the 4th qtr, like thats subconsciously what they want :mindblown:

But I Digress:whew:

:beli:

Real cash:bryan:

I was on a losing streak on bovada saw the giants -1 N knew the Panthers had 997545 injuries

Thought no way in hell giants go 0-3:shaq:

Im done with bovada this season:stopitslime:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Oh, you talking bout "Never Had It" breh.....that song is definitely a song that can go hard in the club imo. I dont think it's out yet though, I havent seen it anywhere.

#BandCamp
Man I been searching for that shyt for a couple days. shyt ain't nowhere. :damn: