Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
In my experience when a fighter is still sparring so close to the fight means he/she isn't ready physically or fight plan-wise, horrible camp. That cut was a blessing for Haye.
http://www.boxingscene.com/fury-david-haye-i-know-what-you-sht-house--69850
By Edward Chaykovsky

Undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury is steaming mad over David Haye's withdrawal from next Saturday's highly anticipated fight in Manchester. Haye sustained a cut above his eye on Friday and several stitches were required. Fury says Haye has a history of getting injured prior to big fights and several members of Fury's team are questioning why Haye was taking part in sparring sessions, without head gear, a week before the contest.

"The cut is genuine. Correct you can't box with the cut. Correct [it] has to be cancelled. That's why he's cut so he can pull out. Sh*t house. He's had a sh*t camp and used this lame excuss to pull out. [With] Klitschko [he] pulled out, [with] Charr [he] pulled out. Sh*t house tactics. You can't con the public. [Adam] Booth [said] 'hold still while I cut you.' Brave men? Delay or p*ssy job he can never beat me. I know what you just done sh*t house. Get me a real man to fight," Fury stated.

:ohhh:

SuikodenII

Daps

#13 ranked Super Bantamweight Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs Guillermo Avila (for vacant WBO international title)

Rigondeaux is the WBO champion so in theory...........the winner may get Rigo next........

SuikodenII

Daps

#20 ranked Welterweight Frankie Gavin (BBofC & Commonwealth champion) vs. David Barnes

Theosphane, Purdy or Lynes should be set up next......I choose Ashley

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I agree....
In my experience when a fighter is still sparring so close to the fight means he/she isn't ready physically or fight plan-wise, horrible camp. That cut was a blessing for Haye.
yeah it just happened to spar with no headgear right:mjpls:

that nikka is unprofessional like a mothafukka.....