Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it wasn't too long ago they were going back in forth on twitter, they both been talking shyt to one another. i guess they just bumped into one another while at the shawn porter fight last night.
Promo breh, nothing more........

Now if Madiana snuffed him on some Barrera sticking Morales shyt, therer would be something to talk about

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I hope these breh's have legitimate beef and are not just trying to sell a fight.

I might go to the movies to the see that PPV, not steal it from the internet. Thurman-Soto Karass will either be a 2nd round KO or FOTY
From the picture it looks like Maidana is the bigger guy, always thought Maidan was a smaller Welter.
Interesting fight since Broner has never fought anyone with the power and aggression of Maidana. Maidan though is a bit chinny, can get careless, and definitely isn't as skilled a boxer as Broner.
On paper a great fight, I am looking forward to it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
great links in this thread the past few days

tyson interviews are horrible these days, i dont know how he doesnt get utterly bored of it.

the only "different" thing ive seen of his interviews recently (only cause someone pointed it out) was tyson cracking up over andy roddikk's antics on fox sports live. but the questions and everything, are exactly the same/

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
If Broner rises to the top of the WW division in the next couple of years, is it gonna be possible for him and Floyd not to fight? I would think he would call out Floyd for the payday alone, unless he truly belives he just can't beat him.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If Broner rises to the top of the WW division in the next couple of years, is it gonna be possible for him and Floyd not to fight? I would think he would call out Floyd for the payday alone, unless he truly belives he just can't beat him.
Do you see the Kameda or Klitschko brothers having that problem?

Besides, there's plenty of challenges, floyd only got 4 more fighs after this

Devon Alexander is 1
Matthysse is 1
If Maidana wins, he's 1
If Pac-man gets off Top Rank and past Rios, he's 1
If Bradley gets off Top Rank and past Marquez, he's 1
Possible final fight against a soft middleweight world champ

Boxing is full of opportunity, full of great match-ups, don't believe the media hype, those water moccasins love the divide & conquer concerning us :pacspit:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Do you see the Kameda or Klitschko brothers having that problem?

Besides, there's plenty of challenges, floyd only got 4 more fighs after this

Devon Alexander is 1
Matthysse is 1
If Maidana wins, he's 1
If Pac-man gets off Top Rank and past Rios, he's 1
If Bradley gets off Top Rank and past Marquez, he's 1
Possible final fight against a soft middleweight world champ

Boxing is full of opportunity, full of great match-ups, don't believe the media hype, those water moccasins love the divide & conquer concerning us :pacspit:

I agree that Floyd doesn't need to fight him. But Broner at some point is going to want to cash in on the chance to make 3 or 4 times more than he's ever made by fighting Floyd. Too much money for him not to call Floyd out in a few years.

If Floyd is 49-0, I think he's setting it up for 1 final Black Album type fight for 50-0. He will negotiate a mega 1 fight deal between HBO & Showtime.