Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Boxing scene is good for news N updates N troll wars

That place is waaay worse N biased then here

Margarito appreciation threads erry week, crying about a Mayweather, the daily Matthysse circle jerk is :huhldup:, they constantly refer to anything black as ghetto or thug even Common when he was doin all access:russ:, erryone is jealous of mexican aztec warriors, GGG would ko king kong N Godzilla at the same damn time N thats jus the first damn page

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Guerrero lost to one of the goat's & now has seem to become underrated. I guess this should be expected, because your only as good as your last fight. Before the Floyd fight, dude hadn't lost in 7-8 yrs.

I don't care what anyone says, Guerrero was a very good solid win. I just watched a replay of the fight & dude really brought it early in the fight.

I don't see Broner or Thurman beating Guerrero yet.

C'mon Maidana. Way too basic to beat a guy like Guerrero man.

This is why I stick to boxing message board these guys here don't know shiit
I don't know shyt about Boxing because I think Guerrero would lose to Thurman Broner or Maidana?
Guerrero's a good fighter yes, but he's not fast enough for Thurman or Broner. Against Maidana I feel chino would be able to take Guerrero's punches, but Guerrero would not be able to take Maidana's. At 147 Guerrero is: slow, doesn't have enough power, can't cut off the ring, leaves his body open and doesn't have anything but average defense. Guerrero's best attribute's are his in-fighting and pressure. However, his ability to push the fight drops when he starts getting hit to the body.
And what boxing boards are you referencing? Certainly not ESB

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Eastsideboxing is one of the worst forums I've ever been on. They still think Pac would beat Floyd, and Calzaghe is the GOAT
:heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guerrero lost to one of the goat's & now has seem to become underrated. I guess this should be expected, because your only as good as your last fight. Before the Floyd fight, dude hadn't lost in 7-8 yrs.

I don't care what anyone says, Guerrero was a very good solid win. I just watched a replay of the fight & dude really brought it early in the fight.

I don't see Broner or Thurman beating Guerrero yet.

C'mon Maidana. Way too basic to beat a guy like Guerrero man.

This is why I stick to boxing message board these guys here don't know shiit

Broner and Thurman would have their hands full with Guerrero. Broner I would pick to win, Thurman is about an even match. Maidana beat Guerrero? Not likely.

This has the most knowledgeable posters that I know of since I was on the newsgroups. Dont let a few :troll: comments sway your judgement. The Coli is where its at. You have all different types of posters here with a wide range of views.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's just getting more shine than Danny :shaq:

Tranny Garcia, Gardashians, Zab was bout to ko Garcia , Zab busted up Garcia's face like the headbutt was imaginary, Swift lost to Theophane, the countless Garcia is scared they too quiet, Garcia's are talking to much they scared, matthysse is training while Garcia is rapping N tweeting, Matthysse could have kod Zab but he chose not to etc etc etc

shyts disturbing:merchant:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know shyt about Boxing because I think Guerrero would lose to Thurman Broner or Maidana?
Guerrero's a good fighter yes, but he's not fast enough for Thurman or Broner. Against Maidana I feel chino would be able to take Guerrero's punches, but Guerrero would not be able to take Maidana's. At 147 Guerrero is: slow, doesn't have enough power, can't cut off the ring, leaves his body open and doesn't have anything but average defense. Guerrero's best attribute's are his in-fighting and pressure. However, his ability to push the fight drops when he starts getting hit to the body.
And what boxing boards are you referencing? Certainly not ESB

I don't base any of my picks based on a fighter's potential. I go by what you actually do in the ring & the type of competition you do it against.

Guerrero beats Maidana comfortably. He's not the type of fighter to beat a guy like Guerrero. You really have a low opinion of Guerrero's boxing ability if you actually pick Maidana to beat him.

Let's talk about Broner. At this point of his career, I don't think he can beat Guerrero. In the future, definitely but not right now. I am not even sold on Broner at 147 right now against the top guys there. He's only at 147, because the goal is to fast track him into a PPV star. He looked extremely small at 147. The power isn't really there. I think the better option was to go back to 135 & try to make a Gamboa fight. After that go to 140, & than eventually settle into 147. I do think he's very entertaining and will make a great addition to 147. Broner is faster, but he can be timed.

Thurman is 21-0 with 19 KO's. He has NEVER fought a top tier guy. When the competition steps up, that little KO percentage is going down. Based on what he's actually done so far, im not picking him to beat Guerrero.

You seem to have a low opinion of Guerrero, so we'll agree to disagree

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tranny Garcia, Gardashians, Zab was bout to ko Garcia , Zab busted up Garcia's face like the headbutt was imaginary, Swift lost to Theophane, the countless Garcia is scared they too quiet, Garcia's are talking to much they scared, matthysse is training while Garcia is rapping N tweeting, Matthysse could have kod Zab but he chose not to etc etc etc

shyts disturbing:merchant:

I don't see anything wrong with what they said breh :youngsabo:.....:troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Eastsideboxing is one of the worst forums I've ever been on. They still think Pac would beat Floyd, and Calzaghe is the GOAT
:heh:
I stopped frequenting ESB back when every thread was about how scared Roy Jones was of Dariusz Michalczewski and that Michalczewski would have made easy work of Roy. Debating those knuckleheads on that issue was tiring and not worth the effort.
Haven't been back since.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Boxing scene is good for news N updates N troll wars

That place is waaay worse N biased then here

Margarito appreciation threads erry week, crying about a Mayweather, the daily Matthysse circle jerk is :huhldup:, they constantly refer to anything black as ghetto or thug even Common when he was doin all access:russ:, erryone is jealous of mexican aztec warriors, GGG would ko king kong N Godzilla at the same damn time N thats jus the first damn page

:blessed:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
d5MPGAof5N
shot I took at today's Golovkin/Stevens Presser