Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Remember when bentt and herbie hide went at it bad at the press conference..proper brawl! Was Bentt Nation of Islam?

yeah..they did not like each other...actually thats putting it lightly lol...i though bentt was sunni? either way you could say that being a muslim did him in against hide..dude was training during ramadan...all that fasting he was doing during it did him no good...hide nearly killed him in the ring...gave him them brain injuries that forced him to retire

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yeah..they did not like each other...actually thats putting it lightly lol...i though bentt was sunni? either way you could say that being a muslim did him in against hide..dude was training during ramadan...all that fasting he was doing during it did him no good...hide nearly killed him in the ring...gave him them brain injuries that forced him to retire
You are right bro..he was sunni. Training whilst fasting is stupid..very fukking stupid. Danny Williams did that during his biggest fight against Klit.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Challenging for the vacant WBO Championship against hall-of-famer George Foreman​

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

2nd defense of the WBO Championship against Michael Bentt, possibly the greatest Amateur Heavyweight boxer to never compete in the Olympics

Also played Sonny Liston in Ali and the gay snitch dude in prison in the 2nd season of Sons of Anarchy :russ:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Anybody else watching this Golden Boy Monday fights joint on FS1? Kind of a bootleg broadcast...still super raw (mics, commentary, etc.). I'm sure it takes time, but I'm glad this is on. Luis Collazo is about to fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Anybody else watching this Golden Boy Monday fights joint on FS1? Kind of a bootleg broadcast...still super raw (mics, commentary, etc.). I'm sure it takes time, but I'm glad this is on. Luis Collazo is about to fight.

i forgot this was one..let me turn to it..in time to see rau'shee warren get a KD