Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Just want Bud to go for 3 times Undisputed. He's literally only 2 fights away. Fundora for the WBO/WBC then the winner or Tszyu vs Bakhram Murtazaliev for the IBF

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just want Bud to go for 3 times Undisputed. He's literally only 2 fights away. Fundora for the WBO/WBC then the winner or Tszyu vs Bakhram Murtazaliev for the IBF

I know what he's looking to do and I respect it but I'm with you on this one. Would like to see him clean out 154 so certain nikkas in here can stop that "He's only known for beating Spence"

No nikka. He's known for being 4 division champ and 3 division undisputed :umad:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

3 Division Undisputed 4 Unified or 5 Division unified + 2 Undisputed (if he goes through 160 path) imo are all better legacy wise than a Canelo cashout.

I feel if he is hell bent on the Canelo washout then do the 160 thing to continue to see how you feel and at least get something out of it.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I know what he's looking to do and I respect it but I'm with you on this one. Would like to see him clean out 154 so certain nikkas in here can stop that "He's only known for beating Spence"

No nikka. He's known for being 4 division champ and 3 division undisputed :umad:

3 Division Undisputed 4 Unified or 5 Division unified + 2 Undisputed (if he goes through 160 path) imo are all better legacy wise than a Canelo cashout.

I feel if he is hell bent on the Canelo washout then do the 160 thing to continue to see how you feel and at least get something out of it.

Yupp, I agree. Would be great for his legacy
Then after those fights, he could maybe face Boots then ride off into the sunset, retire, and be Arabic Suge Knight Turki's business partner

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I don't think he makes it to 160.

Too fukkin old. :heh: