Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And also IBF might be angling towards a Hitchinson victory since he's been a mandatory for damn near 3 years and I guess has more American star power potential

Idk typically Aussies can exist in their own world but for the division it's probably thin the cats who want to go there. Eddie could be hoping for a Hitchins win to angle a Shakur vs Hitchens fight down the line

Mashal88

All Star
Daps

Meh.

Boxers lose. It's a part of the game. At least these guys are in tough fights. The fights Hearn fighters participated have been exciting and worthwhile cards. De La Hoya is saying but not saying that cherry picking is what makes a promoter "good". Or rigging the cards so your fighters get decisions even in losses.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
with all the talks of shawn porter on an IBHOF ballot why isnt the punisher on one? punisher has a better record and better wins than porter...can't be that lean a year with candidates..esp since im sure there are leftovers on previous ballots that should prolly go in over porter

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Meh.

Boxers lose. It's a part of the game. At least these guys are in tough fights. The fights Hearn fighters participated have been exciting and worthwhile cards. De La Hoya is saying but not saying that cherry picking is what makes a promoter "good". Or rigging the cards so your fighters get decisions even in losses.
hearn should have brought up ohara davies lol..shyt jose ramirez had a tough night with rances barthelemy :hhh:

morris

Superstar
Daps
This is dope, think I’ll go to this Inoue / Goodman fight.

Strange that Paro isn’t getting a defence back home?

Clearly all of 140 is avoiding him, but you’d still assume he’s worthy of a home defence? Hearn too busy giving billionaires a back rub in the land of the sand.
You in Japan?

I was there last month. Brutally hot but finally got a chance to watch the sumo matches

btw, I was surprised to see no cutout ads of IInoue; but I saw a bunch for Otani