Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Too bad Crawford can't be Spence's best win.

:sas2:

I love how Spence fans don't want to give Crawford credit for stopping Shawn Porter, something no other Boxer has ever done, and dominated Porter in a way Spence never did

You know that makes them burn inside :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I love how Spence fans don't want to give Crawford credit for stopping Shawn Porter, something no other Boxer has ever done, and dominated Porter in a way Spence never did

It's become comical. I'm a fan of both. Hell I was one of the first Spence fans back way back because of Coach Shields. That was in 2012 or some shyt. I'll always have respect for him and how easy he made it look against a lot of top guys.

Butt for whatever reason Spence fans can't seem to reciprocate that energy to Crawford. I think it physically causes them pain to give Crawford credit. :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Shawn was a uoutuber when bud faught him. People were already saying at the time he was a shell of himself and Porter even said the same and that his version of himself vs Spence was his best snd hardest he ever went

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shawn was a uoutuber when bud faught him. People were already saying at the time he was a shell of himself and Porter even said the same and that his version of himself vs Spence was his best snd hardest he ever went

Ya'll just can't stop lying :dead::russ:

Ya'll repeat anything Errol Spence says like parrots. "Bu bu bu Shawn Porter looked like trash in his fight right before Crawford"

Oh really? :jbhmm:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But to your point Pat, I agree with Punisher being in the Hall.

I think the fact that his career was kinda cut short is what's stopping his induction.

Is beating Quintana, Martinez, Margarito, Wright, and Lara enough to get in? I believe so. But someone somewhere don't think it's enough.

Quintana should not be added to that group. Carlos was terrible, and got his ass beat every time he stepped up except the Punisher fight. I can’t believe Paul let a bum like that beat him, but its just showed dude had a real problem with southpaws.

C’mon I don’t think anyone believes he beat Lara. Paul got his ass beat so bad, people were calling for his retirement. Did you watch the fight?