Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always been clear as day that people on this forum pick and choose with their ducking accusations and it's almost always agenda based but seeing this argument getting pushed that the guy offering the opponent 10x their highest ever purse is actually ducking is next level coli

Almost got me hoping more high profile fights fall through so I can see what people can come up with to top this

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I hate Triangle theory, but I believe Regis was the favorite against Paro and we see what Devin did to him. Styles make fights and I will say I didn't watch Paro vs Matias but Matias was ass skill wise so there is that. I think from a optics standpoint its the perfect bounce back if Devin wins as Paro beat the boogieman, but yeah if Devin loses he need to do some soul searching.
Yeah... I stay away from triangle theory altogether.

Pacquiao smoked Bradley twice. But never convincingly beat Marquez and eventually was put to sleep in their last fight.

Bradley probably had his greatest boxing performance ever against Marquez.

Style make fights isn't just a saying.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's always been clear as day that people on this forum pick and choose with their ducking accusations and it's almost always agenda based but seeing this argument getting pushed that the guy offering the opponent 10x their highest ever purse is actually ducking is next level coli

Almost got me hoping more high profile fights fall through so I can see what people can come up with to top this

I hear you but this Norman/Ennis saga is a mess in both sides.

Norman Sr is a goof. I understand looking out for the best interest of his fighter but they're strutting around like they're the A-side of 147 is ridiculous.

On the other side, something is not right with Ennis team. He's the most popular name at 147 but people need to stop acting like he's beat the best if the best at 147 to the point where they can dictate the terms. There's a reason why he can't get any fights and we just don't know it. It happened with Showtime and it's happening with Matchroom.

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but this Norman/Ennis saga is a mess in both sides.

Norman Sr is a goof. I understand looking out for the best interest of his fighter but they're strutting around like they're the A-side of 147 is ridiculous.

On the other side, something is not right with Ennis team. He's the most popular name at 147 but people need to stop acting like he's beat the best if the best at 147 to the point where they can dictate the terms. There's a reason why he can't get any fights and we just don't know it. It happened with Showtime and it's happening with Matchroom.
Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not one of those "boots is the boogeyman" guys. I kind of agree with you - 30 fights in and his best win is lipinets plus he only really started fighting people with less than 10 losses 20+ fights in. I don't think Ennis is really seeking out the toughest opponents at all times. In this particular case though I just can't understand how any one can argue offering 10x is ducking and declining 10x isn't

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not one of those "boots is the boogeyman" guys. I kind of agree with you - 30 fights in and his best win is lipinets plus he only really started fighting people with less than 10 losses 20+ fights in. I don't think Ennis is really seeking out the toughest opponents at all times. In this particular case though I just can't understand how any one can argue offering 10x is ducking and declining 10x isn't
Boots was shouting legacy over money for the longest

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah... I stay away from triangle theory altogether.

Pacquiao smoked Bradley twice. But never convincingly beat Marquez and eventually was put to sleep in their last fight.

Bradley probably had his greatest boxing performance ever against Marquez.

Style make fights isn't just a saying.

No he didn't :comeon:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
pac should have won all 3 fights....the closest one was the 2nd one...but pac soundly beat bradley in fight 1 and whooped bradley's ass in fight number 3
I had the same scorecard as the judges in Bradley's favor in the first fight:manny:. I think I said the same thing in the fight thread too. That's the only fight I'm speaking of.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Seeing this got me getting knuckle envy lol.

I gotta get on my finger and wrist exercises again, pronto.
i do fist pushups regularly...different variations...my hands and forearms look powerful and pack plenty of power