Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps

I acually have wanted the Akhmadaliev fight for Inoue all year. I was disappointed by him choosing to fight Doheny and the excuses about "the Japanese fans know him!". But just looking at Akhmadaliev...Last fought in December. No fight on the radar since except to wait on the Inoue sweepstakes. Inoue does all the work and you sit back hoping he picks you next. If he won, Akhmadaliev would never be as active as Inoue or challenge himself as much. Still, he's the 2nd best fighter in the division and I hope that happens next.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ayo Ryan " I am KKK" Garcia aka Mr. Ostarine interview with Say Cheese just dropped.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Boots got 30 fights and still unknown, how much more activity does one need?

Boots need big fights, before we know it dude gonna have 60 fights and still say nobody wanna fight lol

I agree. That's on Boots' team for having his first 10-15 fights on a pro level. Should have used that time to be in the amateurs or have more sparring. It's makes me think were the Boots family hurting for money or something?

Reminds me of the Arnold Barboza Jr guy who fought on the undercard of Harvey vs Garcia. Dude has 30 fights and he hasn't fought anyone. Hollow win-loss records are never good

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. That's on Boots' team for having his first 10-15 fights on a pro level. Should have used that time to be in the amateurs or have more sparring. It's makes me think were the Boots family hurting for money or something?

Reminds me of the Arnold Barboza Jr guy who fought on the undercard of Harvey vs Garcia. Dude has 30 fights and he hasn't fought anyone. Hollow win-loss records are never good

Yeah. That's why I'm like sure Norman and team are Bammas but when a dude is set on a goal like Boots claims he does whatever. Look at Errol, even when PBC Told him move on he still gave shyt up to make the Bud fight. So now Boots is gonna vacate and move to 154 over 300k? Lol with that logic he should have moved up 2-3 years ago and could have been in Tim Tsyu's position.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I acually have wanted the Akhmadaliev fight for Inoue all year. I was disappointed by him choosing to fight Doheny and the excuses about "the Japanese fans know him!". But just looking at Akhmadaliev...Last fought in December. No fight on the radar since except to wait on the Inoue sweepstakes. Inoue does all the work and you sit back hoping he picks you next. If he won, Akhmadaliev would never be as active as Inoue or challenge himself as much. Still, he's the 2nd best fighter in the division and I hope that happens next.

his bargaining chips was his 2 belts and he lost to tapales...whose fault is that? if he wants this monster fight he needs to be more active...christ he could have been on a turki card or matchroom usa card by now..hes not injured

that loss of his belts was karma for not running it back with danny roman

:ufdup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
his bargaining chips was his 2 belts and he lost to tapales...whose fault is that? if he wants this monster fight he needs to be more active...christ he could have been on a turki card or matchroom usa card by now..hes not injured

that loss of his belts was karma for not running it back with danny roman

:ufdup:
you speak facts