Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why skip Fundora and two belts for a harder fight w/ Ortiz tho? He beats Fundora and the only fight left is the winner of Tszyu v Murtazaliev to unify a third division.

Seems like Turki is pushing the Ortiz fight for Bud but making boxing history seems like the better move unless he's talking about throwing a huge bag for Ortiz.
Thats the issue with Turki being all in the video talking about whats next while the fighters stand by silent with fake smiles. Let the fighters say what theh want and then have turki say lets make it happen

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Maidana is one of those fighters that a coach would :damn: technique wise but he made shyt work for him. Helps that he has bricks for hands.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Thats the issue with Turki being all in the video talking about whats next while the fighters stand by silent with fake smiles.
Turki just speaks on the fights he's trying make :yeshrug:. Ain't nothing stopping PBC, or anyone else, from making a better fight and offering Bud more money. Either Ortiz or Fundora are good bouts though. Fundora probably makes more sense so hopefully that's real

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Turki just speaks on the fights he's trying make :yeshrug:. Ain't nothing stopping PBC, or anyone else, from making a better fight and offering Bud more money. Either Ortiz or Fundora are good bouts though. Fundora probably makes more sense so hopefully that's real

Or Bud can speak for himself and say the fight he wants and Turki who he is working with can then work to make it happen which is common sense 101.

Turki talking fights Bud never vocalized caring for (the Ortiz fight).

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Or Bud can speak for himself and say the fight he wants and Turki who he is working with can then work to make it happen which is common sense 101.

Turki talking fights Bud never vocalized caring for (the Ortiz fight).
Nothing stopping Bud from doing that with someone else, Turki doesn't promote or control any careers. How is this a negative?
Someone is willing to bank roll competitive fights, giving fighters options and fans better potential cards to watch.
I prefer Turki publicly talking up competitive fights we been talking about for years then Spence coming out of nowhere stepping in the ring for a Fundora fight nobody asked for :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nothing stopping Bud from doing that with someone else, Turki doesn't promote or control any careers. How is this a negative?
Someone is willing to bank roll competitive fights, giving fighters options and fans better potential cards to watch.
I prefer Turki publicly talking up competitive fights we been talking about for years then Spence coming out of nowhere stepping in the ring for a Fundora fight nobody asked for :manny:

you aren't even replying to my post.

I get it you hate PBC but I don't really care and isn't even what my post are about.

Bud said he wants 154 Undisputed or Canelo. What does Ortiz have to do with this? And Why is Turki the loudest in the room talking about it and not Bud?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
what you mean...i directly quoted the part I was responding to

And Why is Turki the loudest in the room talking about it and not Bud?
Turki let everyone know what he was on from the very beginning. He wants to pay for and host what he thinks are the biggest fights. Bud ain't got to talk about it or do it as he has no obligation to Turki far as we know. What's the problem....
If the Fundora fight ain't real or falls through and Bud don't fight Ortiz (or Boots) soon when Turki is letting everybody know he's willing to pay for then Bud going look funny in the light

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I get it you hate PBC but I don't really care and isn't even what my post are about.

Bud said he wants 154 Undisputed or Canelo. What does Ortiz have to do with this? And Why is Turki the loudest in the room talking about it and not Bud?

Cause turki booking it and they gotta do what he says for those big purses. Although I heard Dumbo Crawford got 2 mill for his last fight so Idk wtf he's doing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
what you mean...i directly quoted the part I was responding to

Turki let everyone know what he was on from the very beginning. He wants to pay for and host what he thinks are the biggest fights. Bud ain't got to talk about it or do it as he has no obligation to Turki far as we know. What's the problem....
If the Fundora fight ain't real or falls through and Bud don't fight Ortiz (or Boots) soon when Turki is letting everybody know he's willing to pay for then Bud going look funny in the light

what's the problem with another man telling you what you Finna do and it not even aligning with your plans?

yeah you nikkas are different, bye.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cause turki booking it and they gotta do what he says for those big purses. Although I heard Dumbo Crawford got 2 mill for his last fight so Idk wtf he's doing.

nikkas happy to be slaves to this nikka lol. Dudes letting people like AJ who will always sell confuse them on what's really going on especially when them leaked purses even with backend (and the back end aint much since these aint selling) aint that much more then what the promotional companies were already paying.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what was Bud's other options? this boogeyman Boots narrative is utterly ridiculous. Bud is at 154 now. tell Spence to fight Boots and get his belt back, he needs to fight Boots more than Bud, but lets say all can easily make 147...people act like Bud gonna get this mega payday for Boots. he is not. Bud will get about the same amount for anyone he fights outside of Canelo. You saying "big purses". What is a big purse? Turki will pay for Ortiz but he only going to pay so much. not like he will pay him more for Ortiz than a Fundora fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas happy to be slaves to this nikka lol. Dudes letting people like AJ who will always sell confuse them on what's really going on especially when them leaked purses even with backend (and the back end aint much since these aint selling) aint that much more then what the promotional companies were already paying.

Bud dont want Ortiz though, he only wants meaningful fights meaning Fundora or maybe Tszyu.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guarantee you Fundora and his team a bunch of bytches. he dont want it with Bud because he can get a payday out of Spence then fight Bud. granted, Spence could spank him. fighters and their teams are cowardly. fight Bud if you are confident you can beat him. then do optional against Spence. nah.....he wont do that because he knows damn well the chances of him beating Bud are too slim. serious question @Apollo Creed ....is Boots team trying to angle for a Fundora matchup?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bud dont want Ortiz though, he only wants meaningful fights meaning Fundora or maybe Tszyu.

its the issue with the dangerous game of "savior". People were championing Turki as prophet here to redeem Boxing, but as time has passed dude looking like the typical authoritarian and not a "man of the people". Dude treating boxing as his own personal battle world lol.

Like I said the Turki we thought we had, would be someone who would hand the mic to Bud and Shakur and be like "tell the people who you want next", they say it and he simply says "ok lets make it happen", lol what we got is a dude doing what he wants and if you don't kiss the ring you the opps.

And when them purses leaked like I said Turki aint giving everybody 100 mill lol. Only folks who got crazy bags was AJ (who always does so its business as usual for him) and Fury and USyk. Everyone else seems to be getting their normal pay or maybe 10%-15% more.

Eniminem probably made more money than everyone on the Card for Aug 3 lol let that sink in. If Turki care about the people he could scrapped that and gave the break to the fighters.