Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'd have said yeah he ate shots from lipinets like they were nothing so his chin is good. But lipinets pretty short and former 140. 154 champs all got pop. He can't go in like that
Exactly

Don't forget Dulorme caught him super clean twice before he got dropped (like Lipinets he's a former 140), Karen caught him, & we all saw his last fight. It's only a matter of time before he gets dropped or hurt real bad

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Did tyrese get a beard transplant from same guy that gave mayweather his
images

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Devin look crazy for giving up his WBC belt to just come back and fight Paro, coulda been a unification

Dev better off fighting Sandor Martin over Liam Paro? That's a tough ass fight.

Sandor Martin is a tougher fight than Liam Paro IMO

No one wants to fight an awkward southpaw who's a counterpuncher in their comeback fight lol. At least Paro has a more action packed fight where Devin could find alot better openings

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sandor Martin is a tougher fight than Liam Paro IMO

No one wants to fight an awkward southpaw who's a counterpuncher in their comeback fight lol. At least Paro has a more action packed fight where Devin could find alot better openings

Thing is unifications trump mandos especially in WBC land. I see Devins IG still says WBC champ so I smell fukkery and they hope we forget similar to when Shakur fake retired for a month. So if this will be a unification and Devin can embarasse Paro who beat the so called Boogie man them this will he the perfect comback, especially Devin going to Austrailia

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Thing is unifications trump mandos especially in WBC land. I see Devins IG still says WBC champ so I smell fukkery and they hope we forget similar to when Shakur fake retired for a month. So if this will be a unification and Devin can embarasse Paro who beat the so called Boogie man them this will he the perfect comback, especially Devin going to Austrailia

So you're saying Devin's fake "retirement" was a way to not have to face Sandor Martin and still keep his WBC belt?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
1. What boxing skill does Lopez possess?:mjlol:

2. Martin beat Mikey Garcia. He's the GOAT in my book.

Martin is High Risk low Reward. Devin should unify with Paro then go to 147 By Spring 25 he can see the fall out from Boots/Norman and whatever happens with Barrios and Stanonius.