Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think what @TheNig is saying even though Karen lost every round his movements gave Boots problems.

Atleast that how it read to me.

With Avanesyan Boots took a lot of shots. And with Karen he missed a lot of his punches.

Boots can be hit, the question people debate is Boots gets hit because he doesn't fear the person (i.e. Tank) or his Defense is leaker so the right person. might pull his card.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Boots can be hit, the question people debate is Boots gets hit because he doesn't fear the person (i.e. Tank) or his Defense is leaker so the right person. might pull his card.
To me at this point, his defense is terrible. He gets hit clean in just about every fight I've seen him in. If he fights a counter puncher with some pop..........

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To me at this point, his defense is terrible. He gets hit clean in just about every fight I've seen him in. If he fights a counter puncher with some pop..........

I think this why they aint running to 154. All them fukkers throwing fire and tough as shyt.

I would have loved to see Boots sign to PBC get them belts then fight Mell Charlo.

Mell and Tim would be the realest test if Boots is as generation as they are selling us.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think this why they aint running to 154. All them fukkers throwing fire and tough as shyt.

I would have loved to see Boots sign to PBC get them belts then fight Mell Charlo.

Mell and Tim would be the realest test if Boots is as generation as they are selling us.
I agree 100%

There's some real sharks at 54 that throw with heat. All of his advantages at 47 pretty much disappear up there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree 100%

There's some real sharks at 54 that throw with heat. All of his advantages at 47 pretty much disappear up there

yup and we haven't actually seen how deep his bag is for what he does when he doesn't have the physical or athletic advantage. They say about every boxer how they have a deep bag we haven't seen (they said it about Errol for example but you can argue his ego + the obvious physical stuff that happened may have muddied that).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'd have said yeah he ate shots from lipinets like they were nothing so his chin is good. But lipinets pretty short and former 140. 154 champs all got pop. He can't go in like that