Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Look at Millcity face while Norman SR is heated.

Millcity-Boxing.png

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
"Imma accomplish something next year tho"

:mjlol:

The amazing thing is Brian can form a Tim Kazoo type path. He only 23, so Win or Lose this is has change to make a statement, and he can leverage ATL and TR can use that to promo all their Black fighters. I don't think Brian is anything special but he is tough as hell, so assuming he doesn't get his ass beat and become a meme it''s only up from here.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The amazing thing is Brian can form a Tim Kazoo type path. He only 23, so Win or Lose this is has change to make a statement, and he can leverage ATL and TR can use that to promo all their Black fighters. I don't think Brian is anything special but he is tough as hell, so assuming he doesn't get his ass beat and become a meme it''s only up from here.

I agree.... He's probably one of the toughest fighters today. But I also think he's a lot smarter than the fans give him credit for.

He can be as big a problem for Ennis as Chukhadzhian was a year and a half ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree.... He's probably one of the toughest fighters today. But I also think he's a lot smarter than the fans give him credit for.

He can be as big a problem for Ennis as Chukhadzhian was a year and a half ago.

If Boots is really who they tell us he is (im a fan of his as a talent but I've become annoyed with how his team handles business) then Norman should be steamrolled lol, but Norman has grit and the fact he says he knows he can't let this go to the Cards especially not in Philly has be very interested into see what he does and he is from Atlanta. IDK who all he has in his team though when it comes to preparation. Would be dope if they could link up with Bomac and them.