Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He'd have a helluva time getting passed that long educated jab; not to mention the hand speed. You look what Sugar Ray Leonard had to go through to beat him. I'm not so sure Mayweather would put himself in harms way to get a W against someone like that. Leonard was a killer & built different

Absolute facts. People talk about Hearns' right hand, which was legendary, but that left hand was just as legendary. No way Mayweather is getting around the Hearns' jab

Zero chance

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm so happy about how Keyshawn's career is progressing

This would be back to back fights he has faced with tough veteran fighters with great chins and KO power. After this fight, Keyshawn should challenge for a 135 title
they gonna set him up for the WBO, I`m interested to see If once/if he gets it they aim for Keyshawn vs Andy as by that time Andy should have 2-3 more fights under his belt also.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

yarde was so close to making sure canelo vs kovalev wouldnt be a reality

jhonny again proving why he stayed on my no bets list...beautiful KO

I knew that Yarde Kovalev stoppage was more dramatic than I had remembered… they edited the video without showing what round it was lol. Yarde was so spent by rd 11 that he practically went down from exhaustion more than anything.

He was like 1 solid connect away from stopping krusher

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I knew that Yarde Kovalev stoppage was more dramatic than I had remembered… they edited the video without showing what round it was lol. Yarde was so spent by rd 11 that he practically went down from exhaustion more than anything.

He was like 1 solid connect away from stopping krusher
Yeah I was kinda pissed about that.

I thought Yarde might have been next up after the first 8 rounds.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Boots knows damn well he won’t be able to unify at 147 any time soon

move up if you want big fights that bad

Why wouldn't he be able to unify?

Also, what makes you think anyone at 154 actually wants to fight him?

If 147 is where he wishes to dominate and it's where he's comfortable for now, then that's where should be

Daps
Why wouldn't he be able to unify?

Also, what makes you think anyone at 154 actually wants to fight him?

If 147 is where he wishes to dominate and it's where he's comfortable for now, then that's where should be
no one wants to fight him at 147, so he won’t be able to unify no matter what

he won’t have a big size advantage at 154, why would he be ducked. 154 is loaded with plenty of young talent, big mf’s