Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The best thing about this is Ennis and Norman are making this a fight people want to potentially see even with how shaky 147 looks right now.

They need to keep hyping and do this in ATL. This will be a litmus for Boots potential as a Star imo. It's Brian's hometown and can help him plant his flag too so if he has a good showing win or lose he will plant his flag for a base. Norman 23 so this is a High Risk High Reward fight for him because if he looks good it will be a coming out party and gives Top Rank a pathway for Low Cost Cards in ATL to promote their black fighters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Looking like Spence vs Fundora may be in December with Barrios vs Manny on the card, but also see Benevidez returning Dec 14 so won't be surprised if that is the triple header. Hopefully its in Dallas.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Looking like Spence vs Fundora may be in December with Barrios vs Manny on the card, but also see Benevidez returning Dec 14 so won't be surprised if that is the triple header. Hopefully its in Dallas.
I read that last night on boxing247.com so I didn't by know if I should believe it or not because whoever runs that site is a full-blown retard.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I read that last night on boxing247.com so I didn't by know if I should believe it or not because whoever runs that site is a full-blown retard.

Manny is desperate for money, and this is probably gonna be Barrios best pay day since Tank + a legend on his resume when you ignore context. Barrios can then take the momentum into 2025 and aim for the Norman/Boots winner or Unify with Stanious and that winner goes to undisputed.

If Manny beats Barrios then you have a fukkery spectacle where people will tune in to see if he can unify in such a weak 147