Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tommy Hearns is an absolute definite he beats Mayweather. There's a reason Floyd sucked a lot of tall/long fighters in his heydey

Hearns' reach, height, and punching power would be too much

That's what they said about everyone. Pbf clears him like everyone else lol.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's what they said about everyone. Pbf clears him like everyone else lol.
He'd have a helluva time getting passed that long educated jab; not to mention the hand speed. You look what Sugar Ray Leonard had to go through to beat him. I'm not so sure Mayweather would put himself in harms way to get a W against someone like that. Leonard was a killer & built different

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
im still not a believer in brian norman like that

He probably has no shot, but I'm gonna root for anyone that steps up and stops fighting cans.

somebodies lying. Two days is not a lot of time for Boots to be claiming they turned the fight down. Hope he's not bullshytting and pretending people are ducking him in order to take easier fights

I'm starting to believe they all send each other the same offer, 80-20. Then they all juelz about it after lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He probably has no shot, but I'm gonna root for anyone that steps up and stops fighting cans.

I'm starting to believe they all send each other the same offer, 80-20. Then they all juelz about it after lol.

Boots team looking suspect man, 2 fukking days ago lol and claiming they didn't want the fight. Thats not how contract negotiations go especially for a unification.