Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Canelo got Aladdin spiraling :heh:....this shyt sounds like it was written by a 4ch*n incel:mjlol:.....this is how dictators respond when somebody isn't willing to bow down to them. Anybody who thinks this is a good look is a retard. This dude is supposed to be royalty but he looking like Donald trump with a flying carpet :scust:......just imagine if one of these other fighters tell him no one day.

Turk has ZERO super fights if canelo's name isn't attached to it. That's a fact. Canelo refused to bend the knee and now he's throwing a tantrum. What a pathetic display:hhh:.....Go hold hands with somebody else fakkit :camby:

And nikkas dikk eating this shyt. Bud PFP 1 or 2 yet Francis Ngaunou made more for a useless fight and dudes expect Tank and Canelo (both who make more than anyone not names AJ or maybe Fury) to jump for joy. Notice Turki doesnt try that bullshyt with Monster nor is Monster dikk eating for a pay day lol. Like I said besides the AJ/Fury/Usyk stuff it is becoming clear Turki is just getting the cats who dont make much (hence Bivol vs Beterbiev happening). Turki isnt over paying he is just doing enough where the promoters dont mind the risk of not selling since he is essential subsidizing the gate and ppv flop with all the theatrics.

Most them celebs at the Bud event didnt even look like they cared to be there lol and the sell out shyt is cap when i was getting 15% off emails the week of the fight plus the giving away of a car and vacation shyt. If these fight cards are so amazing you dont need all the extra shyt.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
chico was lighting him up too much late in the fight he couldn't get away with spitting out his mouthpiece that time :heh:..dirty fukk did that every gotdamn fight he got in trouble....shoutout to barrios vs freitas - that might be a future forgotten fade article...shyt was one of the hardest fights ever...doing that shyt saved him from a KO in that one
That was a great fight! Barrios being Argentine & Popo being Brazilian made this a nationalistic rivalry & dude's literally hated each other. It definitely translated into a good fade

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
At this point, I've accepted that Canelo will do what the fukk he wants. :heh:
the little good will he earned by beating mell knowing how high the stakes have dissipated

there's no positives or good reason for this fight happening...its supporting card is one of the worst that ive ever seen for a PPV

this is a card that NEEDS to flop

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't believe I sat on my ass for ten hours and watched boxing. :heh:
that was a long time..but i figure...i work hard, i keep my bills paid up, i had a woman with me watching...i can do that once in a while for saturdays lol.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Most them celebs at the Bud event didnt even look like they cared to be there lol
This is just pure hate :mjlol:
This Bud reign gon have yall mad as shyt. He was already better than all your faves, now he got a big money machine pushing all his promo and hype
god forbid this dude somehow become undisputed at 154 his ATG ranking going have nikkas crying

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought of canelo ducking a bud fight is just ridiculous. Come on now :mjlol: .....canelo not scared of any of these dudes. The only positive in this situation is that canelo will 100% never work with the saudi's now. Which is probably a good thing for the sport. And PBC's chances to land that David fight just got a whole lot better. And cheaper.

If Canelo says Bud is easy money then that should tell you what he thinks of Berlanga. I am not watching any Canelo fight even for free unless it’s against someone worth watching. I was ready to watch Plant vs Berlango but I am not watching this shyt. Too old to waste my time on meaningless fights supported by trash cards. Why do fans say they want to see big fights then make excuses for these big names when they don’t get made?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is just pure hate :mjlol:
This Bud reign gon have yall mad as shyt. He was already better than all your faves, now he got a big money machine pushing all his promo and hype
god forbid this dude somehow become undisputed at 154 his ATG ranking going have nikkas crying

how that nikka dikk taste?

look at this shyt
:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If Canelo says Bud is easy money then that should tell you what he thinks of Berlanga. I am not watching any Canelo fight even for free unless it’s against someone worth watching. I was ready to watch Plant vs Berlango but I am not watching this shyt. Too old to waste my time on meaningless fights supported by trash cards. Why do fans say they want to see big fights then make excuses for these big names when they don’t get made?

lets be real at this Stage Canelo only has 1 worthy fight left which is him vs Benevidez. Nothing else left on the table that will make us go wow and clearly he aint tryna retire anytime soon lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I have pics with the belt:myman:. I look young and fit for my age like a boxer, young cats walking afterwards thinking I'm a name and wanting to spar and etc. I quickly gave out my pounds/daps and exited stage left :whoa:. You won't find a more looks in shape but is out of shape cat than me :flabbynsick:

K9 never really has nice things to say about Cory or Don King, but Mayweather Sr. And Emmanuel though :salute:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo straight up laughing at this goofy :russ:.....you know this shyt got him fuming:dead:.....that was the perfect way to respond to that lame ass shyt. if you ain't respecting canelo's gangster right now you really a hater. These saudi's moving like they're the mafia out here. Turk prolly never had anybody stand up to him. Canelo not giving any fukks.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Madrimov did himself no favors by not moving his hands enough & doing all that pop locking feinting lol. He looked like a bad imitation of Ozone from Breakin' bro :heh:

Nobody did themselves any favors that night... :russ:

Hearn wasting a whole summer by not building Madrimov's profile to the casual public. :snoop:

Crawford victory lapped a whole year downplaying Boots and shytting on the "urban community" when he better hope them nikkas is involved in his next fight cuz word on the street is this shyt went 4x copper. :hhh:

Madrimov not going for broke to keep his title. All that got damn jittering and shutter stepping. Surprised that bullshyt befuddled Bud for so fukking long.

Bakole won the event. Runner up Rayo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Canelo straight up laughing at this goofy :russ:.....you know this shyt got him fuming:dead:.....that was the perfect way to respond to that lame ass shyt. if you ain't respecting canelo's gangster right now you really a hater. These saudi's moving like they're the mafia out here. Turk prolly never had anybody stand up to him. Canelo not giving any fukks.

dudes eating Turki dikk from the back lol. You a man before anything, and thats what I got from Canelo, you not finna talk to me like these other broke ass nikkas like I`m supposed to bow down to you