Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Turki like

nLvF__.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah, he went a step too far with the Crawford fear though. Nobody wants that fight, and if they do, they're an idiot.

Nah he didn't.

He knows Canelo is afraid to lose to another person naturally smaller than him so he doesn't wanna take the chance. Nor does he wanna lose to someone naturally bigger than him (Benavidez)

Turki pretty much telling dude to retire cuz he not trying to entertain any type of challenge. Big or small.

I know more people hardcores and casuals that want the Boots fight more than anything else for Crawford. Canelo was just the carrot on the stick for that nikka.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Nah he didn't.

He knows Canelo is afraid to lose to another person naturally smaller than him so he doesn't wanna take the chance. Nor does he wanna lose to someone naturally bigger than him (Benavidez)

Turki pretty much telling dude to retire cuz he not trying to entertain any type of challenge. Big or small.

I know more people hardcores and casuals that want the Boots fight more than anything else for Crawford. Canelo was just the carrot on the stick for that nikka.
I'm the first in line to criticise Alvarez for how he moves with fight matchups, but he will take the Crawford fight if the money makes sense.

It's a stupid fight however, and makes a mockery of the sport once again.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm the first in line to criticise Alvarez for how he moves with fight matchups, but he will take the Crawford fight if the money makes sense.

It's a stupid fight however, and makes a mockery of the sport once again.

The man been downplaying the fight and just recently said the whole I'll take it if the money is right. I think he wanted 150 mil. :mjlol:

That fukking ginger is a piece of shyt. Nobody should even be defending Canelo for anything at this point.

I honestly think Bud's team kinda stepped back from it due to that mid ass performance against Madrimov. Turki prolly just took it upon himself to press the issue one more time and this exchange is the result.

The Berlanga fight is a bigger mockery of the sport than the Crawford fight if we being honest.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
The man been downplaying the fight and just recently said the whole I'll take it if the money is right. I think he wanted 150 mil. :mjlol:

That fukking ginger is a piece of shyt. Nobody should even be defending Canelo for anything at this point.

I honestly think Bud's team kinda stepped back from it due to that mid ass performance against Madrimov. Turki prolly just took it upon himself to press the issue one more time and this exchange is the result.

The Berlanga fight is a bigger mockery of the sport than the Crawford fight if we being honest.
You’re underselling Madrimov and a jump up to 154 by suggesting Crawford was mid.

The Berlanga fight is a piece of shyt fight, but a Crawford v Alvarez fight is as stupid as, if not stupider than the Charlo vs Alvarez fight.

One step closer to UFC and celebrity bouts with that sort of buffoonery.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You’re underselling Madrimov and a jump up to 154 by suggesting Crawford was mid.

The Berlanga fight is a piece of shyt fight, but a Crawford v Alvarez fight is as stupid as, if not stupider than the Charlo vs Alvarez fight.

One step closer to UFC and celebrity bouts with that sort of buffoonery.

I'm not underselling Madrimov. I always said that was a quality fight that nobody wanted to see. Crawford won, but still looked mid. This is boxing it happens. You not gonna look great every time. I guess I'd be overselling Beltran since he didn't get dropped and went the distance with Bud too.

We just gon have to agree to disagree on which is worst for the sport when it comes to Canelo vs Bud and Berlanga.

One fight has 2 p4p guys squaring off, while the other has one p4p guy fighting someone that needed a gift to beat Steve fukking Rolls. :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I thought crawford put on a good performance. Mad would have made 95% of other 154ers look bad how he fought that way. When he opened up he got rocked several times but it never looked like bud was even buzzed.

IDK how he was posed to look domjnant against a bugger dude with awkward ass movements who just wanted to throw straights and feint all night.

He obviously need to leave that neli shyt alone tho lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not underselling Madrimov. I always said that was a quality fight that nobody wanted to see. Crawford won, but still looked mid. This is boxing it happens. You not gonna look great every time. I guess I'd be overselling Beltran since he didn't get dropped and went the distance with Bud too.

We just gon have to agree to disagree on which is worst for the sport when it comes to Canelo vs Bud and Berlanga.

One fight has 2 p4p guys squaring off, while the other has one p4p guy fighting someone that needed a gift to beat Steve fukking Rolls. :mjlol:
Madrimov did himself no favors by not moving his hands enough & doing all that pop locking feinting lol. He looked like a bad imitation of Ozone from Breakin' bro :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Canelo vs Berlanga makes more sense than Canelo vs Crawford.. At what point does common sense enter the room for fans that think otherwise?

yeah Berlenga is ass but he at least is in the weight class.

Now if Bud goes to 160 next fight and wins, then at least from a story telling stand point you can argue something even though it is still farfetched.