Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Shockingly tanks fanclub are now a detractors of the main person in boxing giving us consistent 50/50 matchups and compelling cards. shocking I tell you. Even the no hopers on these cards put up great efforts. How can you not fukk with what Turki is doing. For the first time in recent memory we are getting consistent toss up fights amongst monsters with minimal bullshyt, marinating, nonsense. only holdups are if someone gets injured. Who cares how long he does it, hes doing it now. Saudis giving us several years of the matchups we want to see now they about to ruin boxing????? :dahell:
These weirdos have strange obsessions with boxers hence why they are saying Turki is ruining boxing...they'd hate to see whoever their god is in a 50/50 fight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
one day we will be covering his events live so you will have to play nice in future :russ:

Yeah first we gotta see if he stick around long enough for that. He already getting sonned by that ginger kid nobody respects.

He'll get props from me if he makes Crawford vs Boots/Ortiz and shorten the length of those cards. :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah first we gotta see if he stick around long enough for that. He already getting sonned by that ginger kid nobody respects.

He'll get props from me if he makes Crawford vs Boots/Ortiz and shorten the length of those cards. :manny:

Lotta these cards should just be a weekend of events, first half friday for free/cable tv and sat event ppv

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I can't believe I sat on my ass for ten hours and watched boxing. :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I'm heavily bias because Heavyweights are my favorite division, but there's nothing better than Heavyweights that have elite jabs. It's a thing of beauty

- Sonny Liston's ram rod jab
- Larry Holmes surgical jab
- Lennox Lewis versatile jab that looks like he was born left handed
- Muhammad Ali fast jab while moving in a circle, like he's moonwalking throwing a punch
- Holyfield's jab off the bounce
- Usyk's herky jerky jab
- Joe Louis' straight out of the textbook perfect jab
- Tyson Fury's flick jab
- Riddikk Bowe's push you 5 ft back power jab

All of them are a thing of beauty :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm heavily bias because Heavyweights are my favorite division, but there's nothing better than Heavyweights that have elite jabs. It's a thing of beauty

- Sonny Liston's ram rod jab
- Larry Holmes surgical jab
- Lennox Lewis versatile jab that looks like he was born left handed
- Muhammad Ali fast jab while moving in a circle, like he's moonwalking throwing a punch
- Holyfield's jab off the bounce
- Usyk's herky jerky jab
- Joe Louis' straight out of the textbook perfect jab
- Tyson Fury's flick jab
- Riddikk Bowe's push you 5 ft back power jab

All of them are a thing of beauty :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
I feel you. Another is Klitschko's ones. The way he's cat like and fires it off like a laser. Some guys in muay thai like using the long guard
Bowe jab has underrated versatility

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nice so both Crawford and Canelo can just move on now without the constant chatter about that fight. I guess we got to give Canelo some credit for not doing it just for the money. Wonder what the issue is with Tszyu, I read somewhere that he isn't a PBC fighter per say he just works with them promoted/advised by some one else the same way Boots was so why would it be any tension or communication issues
The way Turki glazes bud is kind of crazy though , I love it but damn a
:mjlol:

I'm kind of looking at Tsyzu sideways as well. I remember his manager did an interview about 2 weeks before the Tszyu-Fundora fight saying "Oh we're not sure we'll fight Crawford. Maybe after we win, we'll go the Spence route". Had a feeling if they won, they would hold the belts hostage and not fight any real contenders that will threaten them to lose. Maybe that's what Turki was alluding to

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
None of them match the mastery of McGregor jab
8a5.gif