Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Come on LB :dead:

That jab's like a left hook for other fighters :lolbron:

I just remember somebody in here saying it years ago trying to downplay GGG landing the jab so frequently on Canelo in the 1st fight.

nikkas were like "whats the point in even landing all those jabs, at a certain point you're just stat padding"

shyt had me like:what: :russ:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Nice so both Crawford and Canelo can just move on now without the constant chatter about that fight. I guess we got to give Canelo some credit for not doing it just for the money. Wonder what the issue is with Tszyu, I read somewhere that he isn't a PBC fighter per say he just works with them promoted/advised by some one else the same way Boots was so why would it be any tension or communication issues
The way Turki glazes bud is kind of crazy though , I love it but damn :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ehh:
Bruh is either saying ‘I don’t want my prize fighter to struggle vs Canelo” or “Canelo is asking for crazy money, and fight not worth it”

I think it is more of a case of people like Tank and Canelo not needing to kiss the ring because "all money aint good money".

If all the belt were not aligned with Turki I wonder if AJ would be doing the same (granted Eddie is in Bed too).

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I think it is more of a case of people like Tank and Canelo not needing to kiss the ring because "all money aint good money".

If all the belt were not aligned with Turki I wonder if AJ would be doing the same (granted Eddie is in Bed too).
and what would be "Bad money" in this instance? because Turkei is offering one fight deals for huge money and you don't have to commit to multi fight contracts and it doesn't matter who you're signed with

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
and what would be "Bad money" in this instance? because Turkei is offering one fight deals for huge money and you don't have to commit to multi fight contracts and it doesn't matter who you're signed with

We don't know what them contracts contain, and it appears there is growing debate about Saudi sports washing and it being blood money. The point is this is a little more nuanced than just take the money.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't think it's a coincidence the two dudes who aren't fukking with Turki also are the two dudes not fighting opponents the fans want :sas2:
It's not even a PBC issue I don't think as he works with PBC fighters and even mentioned Benavidaz in that tweet, Turki just doesn't play games when it comes the matchmaking.