Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Every event Plant pop out at he got static with somebody lol. I know this beef old tho, they was going back and forth over sparring years ago

One day if I hear plant gets shot or some shyt because he gets into beefs I will not be surprised

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If aint nobody else gonna say it, I'm gonna say it.. Al Haymon scary ass needed to be out from under his rock and at that event making BIG BAG plays for the fighters on his roster not named Canelo
PBC gotta adjust the way they move in this new Saudi era. If Turki is paying for it it's going to be a real 50/50 type fight where their guys risk losing and fukking up their round robin program (ie: pitbull losing before he could rematch Tank). And now their low ball take it or leave it offers hold way less weight. When I saw Loma at the event a couple seats behind Turki I was wondering if part of the reason he told Tank no thanks is because Turki talked to TR about some other big money option in the future (Shakur? Zepeda?)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
PBC gotta adjust the way they move in this new Saudi era. If Turki is paying for it it's going to be a real 50/50 type fight where their guys risk losing and fukking up their round robin program (ie: pitbull losing before he could rematch Tank). And now their low ball take it or leave it offers hold way less weight. When I saw Loma at the event a couple seats behind Turki I was wondering if part of the reason he told Tank no thanks is because Turki talked to TR about some other big money option in the future (Shakur? Zepeda?)
Well last time Turki reached out to Tank about a fight to be undisputed vs Haney instead of taking him serious Tank opted give Turki his ass to kiss and act like an arrogant prick, demanding 2 lambos in front of his house, Tank may have ruined his chance to see a big guaranteed Saudi bag, but as for the rest of them, the reward seems to be worth the risk, they just need better representation

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Good post!

When you talk about elite jabs, how the hell did he leave Ike Quartey & his variations off the list lol

I think pound for pound... Kovalev may have an argument for most powerful jab ever next to those like liston. Knocking people out like this is not normal