Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Those Zhang losses really fukked him up too imo.

He took a lot of shots to the head, from a big, genetically enhanced opponent.
Even the Joseph parker fight where he was walking through shots he took a loooot of shots. Even if guys don't look affected they're still just human

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Even the Joseph parker fight where he was walking through shots he took a loooot of shots. Even if guys don't look affected they're still just human
Yeah, imo thats the bad part about boxing as far as being shot, so to speak. A good neck and chin is a prerequisite ofcourse, but getting hit in the head will always catch up with you, good chin or not.

The axe murderer

Daps
Yeah, imo thats the bad part about boxing as far as being shot, so to speak. A good neck and chin is a prerequisite ofcourse, but getting hit in the head will always catch up with you, good chin or not.
Yeah and thing is a good chin can also be a curse. That tex cobb larry Holmes match guy was getting the sonic rings beat outta him. But because he has a granite chin he wasn't going down. So he ends up taking more shots than he'd have otherwise.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It’s sad but also one of the best sports documentaries I’ve seen.

The brain bleed was also an issue regarding Jermaine Taylor. He shouldn’t have been fighting after that.

He appears to be a ticking time bomb outside the ring.
taylor is fukked neurologically now...if news comes out that he ends up killing somebody, i wont be surprised :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
taylor is fukked neurologically now...if news comes out that he ends up killing somebody, i wont be surprised :francis:

Yeah didn't he pull a gat out during a MLK parade over some random argument shyt. That's the last thing I heard about dude and that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

The axe murderer

Daps