Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
shyt with james toney its so pronounced and bad. That guys workout IS sparring. Roadwork? Nah sparring. Mf even gave vitali hell in there. It explains his insane instincts in the ring. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that comfortable under fire. Its like going for a stroll for him. But damn it added up

I like watching Toney’s sparring (Danny Green), but yeah, it added up. He also took a lot of punishment toward the end of his career.

Same thing for Terry Norris. He was known to go all out in sparring.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I like watching Toney’s sparring (Danny Green), but yeah, it added up. He also took a lot of punishment toward the end of his career.

Same thing for Terry Norris. He was known to go all out in sparring.
Im wondering if meldrick taylor used to be the same with sparring. He really got out in bad shape

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
wtf he bit his lip in the bottom gif :skip:
His lips must've felt chapped that's all.

1223.png

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ppl on boxing twitter that were so Gung ho on fulton are still salty to this day lol...it made it easier on who I don't take serious for boxing talk like the idiot philly godfather cat or ysm for a couple of examples

Remember when Fulton's team was saying Inuoe does illegal hand wrapping to make his fists harder when he fights? They were spooked lol

Inuoe on fight night in the locker room with Fulton's team watching was like "Ok watch me, is my hand being wrapped correctly now :troll:". Playing along

Then proceeded to whip Fulton's ass :whew: