Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts
I've had casuals tell me they had that a draw or Oscar winning. I think the biggest difference in scoring that fight between casuals and hardcore boxing fans is that hardcores side more with clean punching, while casuals side more with ring generalship. Floyd backed up and gave a lot of ground in that fight so that impression of being overwhelmed gets cast. A lot of people view retreating straight back as losing so I can understand. My pops used to bytch at me for doing it and you seen how Floyd Sr was getting at him in the Pac fight. He understood what we're talking about even tho it was pissing off Jr.

I always felt that was a could go either way type of fight. I had Floyd winning 7-5, but I don't argue with anybody that thought Oscar nicked it. Fight really was that competitive.
Oscar was compeitive for da first half of the fight and i could see how someone could have it 3-3 after 6. But floyd clearly dominated da second half da fight. I dont no how anyone could give it to Oscar lol.

Just wanna point out that Oscar was never criticized for making floyd do 2 additional drug tests, making the fight in a smaller ring, and not allowing floyd to pick his own gloves lol the double standards are crazy

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

The day when boxing platforms, Spence fans, and casuals crashed out lol

PBC still won't post the match on YouTube you know they mad as hell :pachaha:

It's probably Spence fans who still refuse to rewatch the fight:russ:

Blessed night of boxing. No one thought Crawford could be #1 P4P after Inoue dominated Fulton ... And yet:ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
PBC still won't post the match on YouTube you know they mad as hell :pachaha:

It's probably Spence fans who still refuse to rewatch the fight:russ:

Blessed night of boxing. No one thought Crawford could be #1 P4P after Inoue dominated Fulton ... And yet:ohlawd:
right :russ:...they post some weak ass fights when the highlights of crawford-spence have more views lol...that week was prolly my finest in the years ive posted on here...that was an epic week of boxing..shyt was so jarring that there are ppl who have yet to post in this section again after they gave their wrong predictions loudly :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
right :russ:...they post some weak ass fights when the highlights of crawford-spence have more views lol...that week was prolly my finest in the years ive posted on here...that was an epic week of boxing..shyt was so jarring that there are ppl who have yet to post in this section again after they gave their wrong predictions loudly :russ:
Whole week was crazy cuz Inoue had just starched Fulton as well a couple days earlier

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

The day when boxing platforms, Spence fans, and casuals crashed out lol

They still haven't recovered bro lol. We caught hell over the years because we see his flaws that were never corrected. I laugh at the clown calling my takes "wild" on Spence. Watching Bud exploit everything we said over the years was something

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They still haven't recovered bro lol. We caught hell over the years because we see his flaws that were never corrected. I laugh at the clown calling my takes "wild" on Spence. Watching Bud exploit everything we said over the years was something
A Shame that @Dallas' 4 Eva had to be in the mix by proxy with some of those dumbasses