Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Facts
I been calling it how it is in regards to Canelo for years, but a lot of stans ignored it because they were GGG haters and didn't want dude to get the opportunity to beat his ass. Now that they see how his bytchmade ways are affecting the whole of boxing, its a problem. :martin:

You can't be a true fan of boxing and think what that dirty ginger been doing all these years has been good for the sport. That's why I stopped taking his stans serious because they either racists or c00ns, or people who don't really love boxing. :manny:
And I like his style in the ring hes a dangerous fighter but outside its been :snoop:after:snoop:after :snoop:
The badou jack thing gotta be included. 20 lbs under the limit of the belt being fought for come on. Its all just goofy. Same mans was talking about fighting usyk and shyt.
You right about boxing fans but the average "fan" is a smooth brained pre cum baby as seen with the ryan garcia shyt. Groupie is more like it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sucks, I wonder what happened

I personally thought Spence had a real chance against Fundora, possibly even a TKO victory

I have the opposite opinion. I think Spence is so far gone, that he loses to any decent fighter he faces next. That nygga is done. He gonna come in there looking like Danny Jacobs.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Spence should just retire. My boxing sixth sense went off when someone asked him at one of the Martin/Tank pressers if he was excited about getting back into the ring. He said some shyt like, “Ummmmm, kinda.”

Dudes body has been through a lot, Uncle Al be Cashapping negroes their purse in $300 increments, so he should be okay on money for the long haul. His mind and body aren’t in the sport anymore, and that’s fine. I don’t think THIS Spence could beat SF anyways. Spence was about to get jabbed to death and beat up.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

juelz-talking.gif

:laff::laff: :pachaha:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Uh o Tank nervous of Shakur?

He's right. Shakur is NOT a big fight.

It's a high risk, low reward fight with absolutely ZERO upside for Tank.

There was no world in which Al was ever going to put Tank in the ring with Shakur at this point and to be honest, the way Shakur's career is going, there may NEVER be a time where it's worth it for Tank to take that fight.

The paying mainstream public is not paying much to see black fighters fight black fighters and when one has completely stank up the joint for 2 fights in a row, Tank would be putting everything on the line for what?

It sucks if you want to see the best fight the best but this is a business and Shakur is bad for it.

Let's see who Shakur signs with, see if he can build interest in his career to the point where Tank and PBC are forced to make this fight happen because right now they're likely to just let him rot on the sidelines.

Even getting beyond the business side of the fight, I don't think it's a good fight anyways. If Shakur didn't want to get hit by Edwin De Los Santos, he's definitely going to completely stink up the joint and take the air out of the arena against Tank and with Tank's low output, we're going to feel like we all wasted our money.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
“One punch-power”..freaking hilarious. This Berlanga clown has only one ko in the last 3 yrs despite the 6 tomato cans they lined up as opponents to try and continue his bs hype job ko streak. 5 of the 6 cans had been previously ko’d multiple times! This is embarrassing and pathetic - Canelo against this b-level hype job. Sad…Sanchez v Gomez..Chavez v Rosario..Chavez v Camacho..Trinidad v De la Hoya..Trinidad v Vargas…..and now this garbage of a huge embarrassing mismatch? Heck - bring Tito out of retirement- He would have a better chance than Berlanga the cherry.

Using Chris Eubank Jr as a "negotiating tactic" to secure a Berlanga fight - the sad & sorry state of Canelo's career! Previous cash cows never plunged the depths we are seeing now with this convicted drugs cheat.

Lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's right. Shakur is NOT a big fight.

It's a high risk, low reward fight with absolutely ZERO upside for Tank.

There was no world in which Al was ever going to put Tank in the ring with Shakur at this point and to be honest, the way Shakur's career is going, there may NEVER be a time where it's worth it for Tank to take that fight.

The paying mainstream public is not paying much to see black fighters fight black fighters and when one has completely stank up the joint for 2 fights in a row, Tank would be putting everything on the line for what?

It sucks if you want to see the best fight the best but this is a business and Shakur is bad for it.

Let's see who Shakur signs with, see if he can build interest in his career to the point where Tank and PBC are forced to make this fight happen because right now they're likely to just let him rot on the sidelines.

Even getting beyond the business side of the fight, I don't think it's a good fight anyways. If Shakur didn't want to get hit by Edwin De Los Santos, he's definitely going to completely stink up the joint and take the air out of the arena against Tank and with Tank's low output, we're going to feel like we all wasted our money.
So basically Shakur boxes tanks ears off and boxing goes back to the dark ages.

I think as long as Shakur embraces the villain in a money Mayweather way he can become like a code that the boxing world can attempt to crack.

Tank ain't ready to ceack the code. Could hurt his career getting exposed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
With the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris, France, just around the corner, USA Boxing is gearing up to compete for gold. Recently, social media sensation and professional boxer Jake Paul had the opportunity to join the team as an honorary coach at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one year ago to this day, inoue has a flawless performance in the process truly exposes how terrible and uninformed a lot of youtube boxing platforms truly are (later confirmed a few days later by another flawless performance courtesy of another cat from nebraska)

im surprised twitter hasn't killed this cat's account..bro has been posting whole fights like nothing..no copyright strikes...shocking