Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Glad to see so many people shytting on Canelo/Berlanga, and talking about not watching. That's such a horrible fight, and even the biggest of Canelo fans are having a hard time justifying it.

I'm still a bit shocked this fight was made, because a couple weeks ago I heard from some people in the know that Berlanga was having management issues. To the point where he was actively tryna lawyer up and take his manager to court. So I really didn't think he'd be fighting Canelo (or anybody at all for a while.

I'm gonna guess that either Berlanga had a change of heart because he manager was able to get him the Canelo fight, or Canelo was dead set on fighting him and there was no way Berlanga was turning down that fight no matter what

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So with Canelo doing that wack ass Berlanga fight in September...Benavidez has now chosen to figbt the winner of Bivol vs Beterbiev next May on Cinco De Mayo after a December return fight.

Edit: cool..you already dropped the link

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Karma is gonna catch Canelo much harder than those Benavidez combos would have.

Dude is acting like a whole ginger bytch. :hhh:
Mans got popped for PEDs going into the second GGG fight after a questionable decision in the first one. Being real you and @patscorpio been calling his behavior out

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mans got popped for PEDs going into the second GGG fight after a questionable decision in the first one. Being real you and @patscorpio been calling his behavior out
I've been calling his BS since he picked up Miguel Ali's 155 catchweight nonsense and ran with it when it was the Triple gawd's turn to run 160

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Panchito's heart wasn't really in boxing & you could tell
its the worst thing...you have god given talent but no fukking heart or you dont like boxing...its the weird thing to me...not liking the sport but doing it because youre nice and you get paid..last pic i saw of bojado it was some motorcycle pic and he clearly had been eating very well

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
its the worst thing...you have god given talent but no fukking heart or you dont like boxing...its the weird thing to me...not liking the sport but doing it because youre nice and you get paid..last pic i saw of bojado it was some motorcycle pic and he clearly had been eating very well

Early on he and Cotto got compared as young prospects. Bojado looked more impressive to me at the time. Unfortunately he didn’t have much desire.