Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Oscar is out of his coked ass mind. Zepeda don't have alot of options. reality is Shakur is his biggest and best option right now for a championship....all the other champs at 135 are locked in for fights. thats why dudes leave GB....Vergil might have shot himself in the foot by reupping with them.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah breh, shyt is crazy

The way both are so comfortable to be in the pocket in the line of fire of their opponent's punches and throw absolutely precise counters is a thing a beauty:banderas:
Their counters at times are moves that coaches would scream at one for trying. That they not only get away with it but inflict max pain with them risky shots is nasty

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

:mjlol:

what changed?

I don’t like zepedas lack of jab. He has do be told to use it. I'm a big proponent of the jab. I also don't like his lack of head movement. I now believe, despite his work rate, that it will be a long night of pot shots to his face.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Their counters at times are moves that coaches would scream at one for trying. That they not only get away with it but inflict max pain with them risky shots is nasty

Absolute facts. Both of them:

- Hands low
- Loose guard
- Dodging punches by being directly in the line of fire by rolling with them
- Countering a wide punch with an even wider punch

Ultimate risk takers lol