Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
JvFFVk6AaFVR6MymuwqdowiUf4T79L8tHZ71b7n7eXXZM3oHADKjdDc8KrKwXgUMVMFmDyPbF2fWrNVhVGzwmSgoCWCD7AEYWKSVCdpc6dbG7b6SJB4Hq5dNDrcBPFmMzo5HkTReJR

Risky as hell

The scary thing about this is he's doing this against a much faster fighter with quicker hands. I think that's why it was so easy to counter Spence.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The scary thing about this is he's doing this against a much faster fighter with quicker hands. I think that's why it was so easy to counter Spence.
Thats the thing. people forget that for his dodgy chin gamboa had an insane Olympic record and was an absolute speed demon. Was a bit of a mini roy jones.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Not that impressive simply because Elite Timing > >>> elite speed

Gamboa had faster hands than Bud, but Bud had quicker hands than Gamboa

Crawford's chin was out there just like Gamboa's, he's paid for it before and the right opp will cash him out empty on some Manny Pac/Marquez shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not that impressive simply because Elite Timing > >>> elite speed

Gamboa had faster hands than Bud, but Bud had quicker hands than Gamboa

Crawford's chin was out there just like Gamboa's, he's paid for it before and the right opp will cash him out empty on some Manny Pac/Marquez shyt
you missed the point of my post, but of course you would. :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Taylor was just a matchup for Hop. Tall, rangey, and strong on the inside where Hop liked to do his dirty work.
but taylor could only do that for about 7-8 rounds max...he caught bhop at the right time

the first fight was close and i thought taylor edged it; that second fight i thought bhop won that...those fights let me know how shaky taylor was